Sunday, July 3, 2005

Eximius: School of Performing Arts

Woohoo! Karen Lau from Eximius finally replied my e-mail!!! She's from Glad Tidings, PJ... and I think she's in charge of recruiting new members... *shrugs* Daren Lee gave her my celly number... This is what she said:

Hi Michelle,

I am so sorry for not replying you earlier... but anyway... my surname is PU - as in my husband's surname... ok... we take in students from anywhere and everywhere... based on your age... we have Latin and Adult Ballet. I was wondering what type of dance classes you are looking at? I guess it is better if you could come in to the school on Saturdays between 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. and we will be able to help you and also answer any further questions. Btw, the new term will start this Sat 2/7. But feel free to drop by at any time on Saturday and we will be more than happy to service you. Thanks for enquiring. Hope to see you soon. Take care n God Bless!


Well... I'm interested in modern dance and hip-hop... ;) Anyone interested? Lemme know, aight...

No comments: