Thursday, March 16, 2006

*Romantic Night Out*

I had one of the best nasi lemak I've ever tasted last night in Sri Petaling (I went there with Rogers); I think the restaurant is called Ajimal or something. Then we went to Bukit Jalil and we walked all the way to the top to enjoy the night view there. While we were sitting on the staircase, chatting, it suddenly started to drizzle so we walked to a nearby hut for shelter. When the rain started to pour, I stood in the rain for a short while to enjoy the wind and the water on my face but baby pulled me back to the hut cuz he didn't want me to catch a cold... =/ It was pretty romantic, really... ^_^ We spent more than 2 hours in the hut (we had to wait for the rain to stop)... just talking and laughing and fooling around... ;P

I love the way he looks at me... because he has the gentlest eyes I've ever seen. And I love the way he kisses me good night... cuz he would dawdle for at least half an hour before letting me get down from the car... hahaha... like a big baby... ~_~ I love everything about him... especially the way he smiles at me... *heart melts* He makes me weak in the knees whenever he kisses me... *_* It's strange that I've never felt this way about anyone before in my entire life. Weird, huh? Maybe it's because he came into my life when I lost all hope in life (and men). He's like my angel... *sighs dreamily*

When I came home slightly after midnight, I did my assignment till 7 a.m. I went to bed after that and I slept till 9.30 a.m. Then I woke up to finish up my assignment... arrgh... @_@ I only managed to finish my Contextual Studies assignment at 1 p.m. and then I got ready for college (my class was from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.). When I went to college, only 5 ppl turned up for the ONLY class of the day: me, Cindy, Ivan, Chee Kiang and Wei Hong... =/ I'm glad I turned up for the class tho... cuz Penny (the Contextual Studies lecturer) really liked my work. She has been complimenting on my work since a coupla weeks back and I'm REALLY proud of myself... ;D

After the class ended, Penny announced that there's gonna be an audition for a stage play in April and she looked at me questioningly. So I asked her about the exact date and everything and she said she would lemme know ASAP. Penny is a Music Director and she worked with Carmen Soo (one of Malaysia's top models) last year for The Girl From Ipoh stage drama. I hope that I'll have the chance to work with Carmen too cuz she's so hot!!!

Hmmm... does that sound lesbian to you? *ponders*


My idol, Carmen Soo

***


Don't you think she's sweet?

No comments: