Monday, April 10, 2006

Check Out The Pics I Took For Photography!!!

Yesterday, I didn't attend the main service at SLS cuz I overslept. However, Rogers and I went to the Cutting Edge Youth Cell meeting at 1 p.m. and it lasted for about an hour. The only people present were Mike, Yennie, John, Connie, Rogers and I cuz Stephanie, Calista and Teddy had stuff to do. Coincidentally (or maybe not), the topic of the day was LOVE (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) . I believe it wasn't a coincidence cuz I felt strongly that God was trying to tell me - or rather, REMIND me - what love is all about. I posted what love means a few days ago and then we talked about it at the cell yesterday... pure coincidence? I don't think so...

Love is one of the fruits of the Spirit. Love is not an emotion or a mushy feeling. Love is action. God not only wants us to walk in love, but He wants to BE love. We could put the word "I" for the word "love" in 1 Corinthians 13. The only way we can walk in this kind of love is to be in Jesus. We can never fail as we walk in that kind of love. It is the unconditional, unselfish love of God. As we abide in Him and let His Word abide in us, our joy will be full.

After the meeting, I took some pics in church for my Contextual Studies assignment... I'm sorta learning photography at the moment... ^_^


Michael Starkey, posing for the camera altho I told him not to... =S

***


The lovebirds: Yennie & Mike


Baby and I had lunch in SS2 and then we went to SGC in Sungei Besi. We went there to attend the Actinium Youth Cell meeting but instead, we were assigned to hand out leaflets at Razak Mansion (the neighboring low-cost flats) for next week's Easter service in SGC. I took more pics of the cell members and the area around us as well... and here they are:



Alrease & Pui Yee

***

Chun Hau was trying VERY hard not to pose... ;P

***

Ronald wasn't sure if I was taking his pic, thus he looked so clueless...

***

Altho I told him countless times NOT to pose for the camera, he still did it anyway... VAIN POT!!! >.<

***

These 2 posers (Chun Hau & Wing Fai) were trying hard NOT to pose again... =/

***

That's my beloved sis-in-law, Li Li, one of the leaders of Actinium Youth Cell

***

That's my pet bro, Siew Chuan (left) & my good friend, Shawn

***

Chun Hau, the drummer of Radiation teaching my niece how to play the drums...

***

Shawn and my eldest bro Kenneth (the other leader of Actinium Youth Cell) posing for the camera...

***

The Actinium Youth Cell

***

Top (from left): Pui Yee, Alrease, Keng Lee, Melissa, Shereen & I

Bottom (from left): Chun Hau, Shawn, Kenneth, Wing Fai & Ronald

***

Look how cute Eunice looks! She's such a sweetheart...

After chillin' with them for about 2 hours, Rogers and I went to his godbro Elvin's house in Taman Mayang to get some rest before going to the jamming place in the same area. I took a few pics of Elvin and his house... and I took some pics in the car too... =)


At 7 p.m., Elvin, Rogers, CY (the drummer of MiLLa), Sunjoong (the Korean lead vocalist) and KC (the guitarist) and I had dinner together. The guys started jamming at around 8 p.m. and I took photos of them while Elvin videocammed the jamming session for their music video. After a while, when they took a break from jamming, Sunjoong came up to me and "interviewed" me with the videocam... hehehe...

Introducing the bassist of MiLLa...

***

...Rogers Sek Mun Choong

***

This is Han Sunjoong...

***

...the lead vocalist of MiLLa

***

This is KC, the guitarist...

***

...whose real name is Jonathan Quavador Hee Kai Choong

***

This is the drummer, CY...

***

...whose full name is Lee Chiaw Yaw


Calvin (Rogers' cousin/former drummer of MiLLa) and his gf, Mavis turned up unexpectedly and not long after that, Mindy came. She didn't wanna come cuz she was at Souled Out but she came because of me... aww... but we didn't really get to talk that much cuz by the time she came, the guys had already finished jamming so we went downstairs to have supper. Just before we left the jamming place, Zack Kim (my Korean collegemate/the coolest guitarist in Malaysia who has fans from all over the world/guitarist of Cosmic Funk Express) and his band came and we were both surprised to see each other... hahaha... small world, indeed... =P

During supper, the 9 of us: Sunjoong, Elvin, KC, CY, Mavis, Calvin, Mindy, Rogers and I laughed at CY's lame jokes (we suspected that CY is not only Calvin's successor in drums but in cracking lame jokes as well... ;P). When Sunjoong got drunk, he began to talk about how hard he worked for the band and he made the rest of us feel really uncomfortable cuz he was a tad too emotional. I felt really sorry for him cuz I realized how much the band meant to him and I could see that he had put in a lotta effort in producing their upcoming album.

When we finally left the place, it was past midnight and I came home at almost 1 a.m. Altho I was tired, I felt really glad that I took some really nice pics... =D These are the random pics that I took for my assignment...

No comments: