Monday, April 3, 2006

*My Surprise Party At Genting Highlands*


Vicky took this pic from our apartment in Genting


On April Fool's day, baby picked me up after Copywriting class and we met up with Vicky, Peter, Jasmine, Yih Shin, Hsiao Wei, and Pui Yin for lunch. We had a great time at Nando's and we went to Carrefour to buy some snacks before going up to Genting Highlands. We checked in to our apartment on the 7th floor at Ria Apartments at 5 ish and after resting for a while, we walked up to Genting Theme Park.


Vicky took this pic of baby & I when we were walking up the hill


We walked around and then some of us went to a lingerie shop called Blush. We took a pic together outside the shop and here it is:



Taken outside of Blush


We had our dinner at Pizza Hut and we took some pics together too:


Happy Couple No. 1

***


Happy Couple No. 2

***

Happy Couple No. 3

***


Happy Couple No. 4??? ;P

***


From left: Peter, Vicky, Jasmine & Yih Shin


After dinner, we went bowling and took an all-girls pic outside the bowling centre:


From left: Pui Yin, Jasmine, Me, Vicky & Hsiao Wei

***


From left: Rogie, Me, Hsiao Wei, Pui Yin, Jas, Yih Shin, Vicky & Peter
(Taken before riding on Bumper Cars)


After a great game of bowling, we played Bumper Cars and then we went to McD's to have a drink. At 11 ish, we went back to our apartment and some watched TV, some were eating snacks and some showered. Pui Yin and Hsiao Wei showered together cuz Pui Yin was afraid of ghostly encounters... hehehe... =P I was the last one to shower and by the time I finished, it was almost 2 a.m., I think.

When I went back to the living hall, the whole gang yelled "Happy Birthday!" and they surprised me with Vicky's famous Oreo cheese cake. I knew about the cake and Hsiao Wei's mighty pie but I didn't realize they made them for me... *sniffs* So when they yelled "Happy Birthday!", I was pretty convinced that it was an April Fool's joke as my birthday was more than 2 weeks away. But when they lit the candle, I realized that it was a "surprise party" and I was truly touched by that.


I reacted indifferently when they yelled "SURPRISE!" cuz I thought it was an April Fool's joke

***


When I was finally convinced that it was really a surprise party for me, I made a LONG wish and blew the candle...

***


The Oreo cheese cake was yummy!!!

***


This is the Oreo cheese cake that Vicky made for me...

***


Mmmm...

***


Let's dig in, y'all!

***


Jasmine looked so ecstatic... hahaha...


I tried very hard not to burst into tears (I'm a very sensitive and emotional person, mind you) and I was really happy that they bought me the latest Wang Lee Hom's CD and a really "sweet" birthday card. It's amazing that I didn't find out about it cuz Rogers knew about it since 2 weeks ago... and I thought he wasn't good in keeping secrets like this... hehehe... ;P


Awww... thanks, y'all... so sweet of you...

***


I nearly burst into tears when they gave me my gift... *sniffs*

***


*sniffs*

***


I got a Wang Lee Hom CD!!!

***


They gave me a card too... awww...


They also gave Rogers a birthday card because his birthday is just 2 days after mine.


In the card, Hsiao Wei mentioned that she wanted to be Rogie's mistress... =/

***


We both read our cards out loud...

***


These 2 guys, Rogers & Yih Shin were having an affair behind my back... =(


Anywayz, these are the things that they wrote in my card:

Hsiao Wei:
Hey bitch! Happy bday! Hope you enjoy this "surprise" party we have for you, auntie :) God bless and love ya. =)

Jasmine:
Happy 21st Bday Sue! I know u didn't expect this rite haha. Maybe God Bless & Be With You Forever

Pui Yin:
Happy Birthday!! May all ur dreams come true!! Enjoy!!! Stay cool!!!

Yih Shin:
Happy Burfday Sue!

Peter:
Have a great birthday, Sue!

Vicky:
Happy Birthday Bhander! 21 years old dee... admit that you're old k!! Haha..take care..


After eating the Oreo cheese cake and the mighty pie (they are both scrumptious, btw... ^_^), we drank
Vodka Sprite while playing a diff kind of UNO game... one that requires the loser to drink. I got drunk really fast cuz I was dead tired... and I was really hyperactive... making everybody laugh at me as tho it was some kinda freak show... =/ Baby kept trying to stop me from drinking and he tried to make me go to bed but I refused.


We played a card game whereby the loser has to drink... I was hoping to LOSE... ;P

***


Vicky was pouring Vodka for me...

***


Yih Shin was a little tipsy...


So in the end, at almost 4 a.m., baby went to bed while I continued to drink with the rest of them in the hall. I drank some Bailey's Irish Cream before going to bed at almost 5 a.m.

The next morning, I woke up really early to shower and then the girls and I were talking and laughing in the other room while the guys boiled water to cook cup noodles for us girls... hehehe... =) After packing our stuff, we checked out at 12 something and then we went to Genting Theme Park for lunch. We had a decent lunch at Hou Mei Restaurant and then we adjourned to the Outdoor Theme Park. We took more pics there:


Awww...

***



Baby looked so... err... *speechless*

***


Before the ride, I had a "premonition" (think Final Destination 3)

***


OMG, our expressions were hilarious!

***


We took this pic together before riding on the Spinner

***


This pic of Jas & Yih Shin were taken before riding on Space Shot

***


Terror was written all over my face as we were waiting for our turn to ride on the Space Shot


At the Outdoor Theme Park, we tried on these rides:


Antique Car

***

Corkscrew

***

Cyclone

***

Space Shot

***

Spinner


At 4 something, we were all really tired so we went to Starbucks for a drink. Then we took even more pics there... hehehe...



Ker Yih Shin's wives & mistresses

***



Jas strangled Pui Yin when Pui Yin said she wanted to be Yih Shin's 4th mistress

***


Ker Yih Shin's gayest moment...

***



BFF (Best Friends Forever)


When we reached KL, Rogers drove us (Hsiao Wei, Pui Yin & I) back to his place to take his bass guitar and then he dropped us off at the Mall to have dinner with the rest. Rogers didn't join us for dinner cuz he had jam session with his band in Taman Mayang. So the 3 of us carried our luggage to Kenny Rogers (no pun intended) and I ordered a quarter of black pepper chicken with macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and savoury rice... and I finished my dinner within 10 mins cuz I was famished.

After dinner, I went to Carrefour with Vicky and Peter to buy some fruits and pastries and then Peter gave me a lift home at 9 something. When I came home, I felt so tired... but I enjoyed myself and I hope to go on trips like this more
often! =D

No comments: