Monday, December 4, 2006

Oh Me Of Little Faith... =/

Yesterday, I was still lovelorn. But today, I mentally kicked myself and said, "SHEESH! Snap out of it and stop indulging in self-pity! Kick yourself and continue on your life journey of growth and learning!"

God spoke to me thru a friend today and made me realize a few things:

God is ALWAYS in control, altho sometimes it may seem that He's not doing anything about it.

So I told myself to trust God completely cuz He never fails. His ways are higher than ours after all. God doesn't make mistakes. Since He keeps telling me to be patient, I shouldn't question why. I'm sure He will reveal it to me when the time comes.

Come to think of it, He had never once failed me. In fact, He has sustained me all the way till today. I know for a fact that His promises hold true to those who love Him, that all things will eventually work out for good to those who love Him... =D

Job said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised."

AMEN!

No comments: