Monday, January 1, 2007

*Layers Of Me*

Layer 1: On The Outside

Name: Michelle Kirsten Tai Sue Ping
Birth Date: April 19th 1985
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty


Layer 2: On The Inside

Your Heritage: Pure Chinese
Your Fears: Not having someone to grow old with & not having my own kids
Your Weaknesses: Chocolates & cheese... =(
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperonni & LOTSA cheese!!!


Layer 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your Thoughts 1st Waking Up: I need to forget about him and move on with my life.
Your Bedtime: Between 1 a.m. - 4 a.m.
Your Most Missed Memory: The days I spent with him.


Layer 4: Your Pick

Pepsi/Coke: Coke, definitely.
McDonald's/Burger King: McD's!!!
Single/Group Dates: Single
Adidas/Nike: Just do it, baby!
Lipton Tea/Nestea: Lipton!
Chocolate/Vanilla: Do you even need to ask???
Cappuccino/Tea: Iced Mocha Cappuccino... =D


Layer 5: Do you...

...smoke?: No.
...curse?: No, and I detest ppl who do.


Layer 6: In the past month...

...drank alcohol?: Uh huh... ;P
...gone to the mall?: Yep!
...been on stage?: Duh...
...eaten sushi?: Yeah! *drools*
...dyed your hair?: Nope...


Layer 7: Have you ever...

...played a stripping game?: I have not, but I know someone who has! HAHAHA!!!
...changed who you were to fit in?:
I dun wanna be a reflection of what ppl expect me to be; I just wanna be ME.


Layer 8: Age You're Hoping To Be Married?

26? =P


Layer 9: In A Guy

Best Eye Color:
Ocean blue... *sighs dreamily* (I love Ryan Phillippe!!!)
Best Hair Color:
Honey blonde
Short/Long Hair:
Short


Layer 10: What were you doing...

...1 minute ago?:
Watching TV.
...1 hour ago?:
Talking to Wendy.
...4.5 hours ago?:
Eating chocolates... ;P
...1 month ago?: Bumming at home.
...1 year ago?: Preparing my internship report.


Layer 11: Finish The Sentence

I love:
Jesus.
I feel:
disappointed.
I hate:
feeling disappointed.
I hide: in my room when I'm upset.
I miss: him.
I need:
money!


Layer 12: Tag 5 people

1)
If you think you're pretty, then you're person #1.
2) If you think you're tall, dark and handsome, then you're person #2.
3)
If you consider yourself my friend, then you're person #3.
4)
If you think you're intelligent, then you're person #4.
5)
If you love me more than a friend, then you're person #5. (I'm pretty sure there's no such person.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really sleep for only 3 hrs:1am to 4am,
Mind i ask, don't have to answer this one but is it Daniel that you m... so much? Is he still single?
So much for the gossip, but i must say you amaze me with the amount of fresh material you put on the blog, (i guess when you r not pondering about..) It's fresh and new..so creative, you must spent quite a bit of time on it.
GOD bless.

michsue said...

err... when i said my bedtime was between 1 a.m. - 4 a.m., i meant that i sleep between those times... i didn't say i sleep FROM 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.... =/ yeah, Dan is the 1 whom i miss so much and yeah, he's still single... things r complicated between us... dun wanna go there tho... =) why did u ask if he was still single? do u know something i dun? =P

` said...

So does that mean i'm being tagged?? hahahahah...miss chatting wiv u gurl..how haf u been? i hope things are going fine with u n "him"...these few days internet down...so i can't update my blog nor connect to msn... =(

Anonymous said...

Just asking being nosey,thats all.

michsue said...

hahaha... about being tagged, i guess u can say that, amelia... so post da same thing on ur blog, okie...? i do read ur blog every other day... ;D i'm doing alright... u can look at my previous posts bout my Christmas weekend and my family trip... =D things r NOT fine between he and i tho... i was da 1 who declared that our friendship was over... and he's not doing anything bout it... so i guess he's not worth my time, after all... dun really wanna talk bout it in detail cuz i'm still very disappointed in him... hey, we shud really meet up for coffee or something someday... =)

` said...

hey mich...i'm sorry abt "him"...well i duno what had actually happened between u both...but i felt its such a waste for u losing "him"...but u sure do haf ur reasons tho...

as i said internet down for weeks already...i cant even open xanga website.. =(

i'm now back in melaka loh...but will b hitting kl soon...

take care dear...