Sunday, February 11, 2007

*Red Hot Nite* - A Valentine's Day Event

The Night Before:


















The deco team hard at work...

***



Talk about RED HOT Nite... =P


Red Hot Nite:





The Emcees: Joe (my younger bro) & Ashley

***



Hershey Kisses

***



From left: Keith (my cousin), Alynna, Ashley, Brandon, Benedict & Sue Ann (my cousin; Keith's sister)

***





Taken before the dinner started

***



My godbro Stephen, his wife Peggy & their son Jeremy (lil' Eunice's best friend)
***





The emcees welcoming the guests...

***



Romantic candlelight dinner
(We turned the sanctuary into a diner)


***



The emcees talking about my music background just before I performed

***



Me singing Juwita Suwito's "Wishing For You" with Kelvin at the guitar


I had one fan who asked for my number after the performance... ;P And I had another telling me that I should come up with my own album... *beams with pride* I've been thinking about that for quite some time actually... just waiting for opportunity to knock... ;D

***




My 2nd elder bro Kelvin is the best bassist/guitarist in town... no kidding... =D Even Rogers, who was the bassist of a local band called MiLLa, is a huge fan of Kelvin's

***





Me facilitating the Kissing Game... ;D

***



Yeshhh... I made the guys wear lipstick... ^_^

***



The committee members of Red Hot Nite: Christ Clan

***



We were so not ready when this pic was taken...

***




Ah... this is so much better... =D

***



Alyssa, Me & Alynna

***



The cell leaders of Christ Clan: Jessie (my cousin) & Daniel (Jessie's hubby)

3 comments:

yau wei(wendy) said...

jie,launch an album la..hehehe!Ur voice like angel la...I wish my voice as angelic like you. =)

michsue said...

wah... hehehe... thank u... ;P ding complimented my singing to cuci as well... hehehe... bangga wei... hahaha... *hugz*

yau wei(wendy) said...

ha...see...lets do duet together...want???hahahaha!!!Long time I did not do duet or trio performance already..hahahaa!!