Friday, July 6, 2007

People often complain...

...what a small world we've got. Me? I'd rather have it small and have met my "hoes" and my bhanders than have it so big but missed knowing them.

On Wednesday night, I watched Alone with Kiyo and Angeline, my former colleagues at Ixtive. We "smuggled" our dinner (McD's) into the cinema and the girls sure had a good time scaring me every now and then throughout the movie... =(

Lemme tell you a lil' bit about the movie:

Alone is unlike any other Thai horror flicks. It is neither corny nor predictable... =P This film made tons of buzz from Thai media before its release, given the fact that it's a film of the director of Shutter (which became a blockbuster in Thailand a couple of years ago). Anywayz, the plot has something to do with myths about Siamese twins, which happen to have vital links to each other. Alone is a brilliant and terrifying horror film that tells the story of Pim (played by Masha Wattanapanich, a famous German-Thai singer/actress who had acted alongside my idol, Peter Corp Dyrendal in a Thai drama series a few years ago) who moved from Thailand to South Korea to escape the guilt of being the surviving half of a conjoined twin. Flashbacks to Pim's childhood show how the bittersweet relationship with her sister, and their commitment to stay together forever, transforms into a repressive bond that ultimately leads to a separation. After she returns to visit her dying mother, the spirit of her dead sister angrily thrusts herself into Pim's life.

SPOILER ALERT:
It contains a twisted plot at the end and it's a lil' shocking... *shudders*

After the movie, I went to Steven's Corner with the girls and Kiyo's boyfriend, Akira. He didn't talk to us at all though. Maybe he was just tired or something... *shrugs* While the girls and I chatted and laughed, he just sat there with no expression on his face... pretty scary, I must say... =P He looked like a "black face god" (haak min sun)... kekeke... sorry, bao bei Kiyo, but it's true... =P

Last night, my bhanders (whom I haven't seen in ages) and I went to Italiannies at The Curve to have dinner and we had a great time catching up.

Julz, you looked sexier with your new haircut... ;D

Sacha, you were feisty and sarcastic as usual (heck, she's gonna kick my @ss when she reads this) BUT you're a great friend to hang out with and you're prolly the only one in the bunch who knows me so well... sometimes even better than I know myself... *muaks!*

Jas, you really did put on a lil' bit of weight... and you looked so much better and healthier! Keep it up, babe... sampah masyarakat rulz! ;P

Vic, you looked prettier and I like your current hairstyle better... =D

Pui Yin, I think you should stop wearing those micro miniskirts. The bhanders are gonna buy you women's boxers for Christmas anyway... ;P

It was really great to see the bhanders after so long. Too bad Bin wasn't there... =/ After dinner, Sacha, Julz and I went to Laundry to chit chat and to have some cocktails. It had been a while since we last talked about our love lives and the silly things we did back in high school... =) Sacha and I enjoyed poking fun at Julz for talking so slow and keeping us in suspense about her potential Mr. Right... hehehe... ^_^

I had an awesome night with the girls despite the fact that someone I didn't like very much (Johan Ishak) was sitting at the table behind ours with his group of friends. Okay, I don't really have anything against Johan (aka Joe Flizzow of Too Phat); I just don't like his "partner in crime", Malique. I got to know the duo back in 2002 through my ex-boyfriend, Remon Chang. Both Remon and his brother Remus were tight with the duo cuz Johan and Remus went to school together. Anywayz, Malique was a baller back then and I reckon that he STILL is. I heard that he got into a lotta trouble in the recent years because of his stupid attitude. I still haven't forgiven him for something he did to someone I know. I'm glad he wasn't there last night or I would have thrown a chair at him or smashed his head with a beer bottle. GRRR...

Okay, maybe I need anger management.

11 comments:

...::- sacha -::... said...

ure ryte...i might just kick ure arse...but then again...im not he one with anger issuez now innit?!?...chill la gurl...catchin up with the bhanderz wuz gud...we shud do it more often...

michsue said...

yeah, we had a good time catching up, didnt we? da 2nd part of da nite was very "therapeutic"... hehehe... we really shud do this more often... hey, i'm still waiting for someone to throw a booze party, yo... ;P

...::- sacha -::... said...

releasing of the inner demonz...yeah it was..although julz exorcism was laggin...majorly...lmao...yeah we'll have a booze party soon la...currently lackin in the venue dept...so...anyone moving out soon??....=P

juliamoh said...

move where? u moving? fill me in with the details.

what abt my exorcism now huh? ><

ooh, i really look hot? haaaawwwtt :P
oohyeah =))))

...::- sacha -::... said...

im not moving anywhere la....i sed we dont have a venue fer our booze party....u volunteerin ure place??....sue said we were releasing inner demons ryte...i said urez wuz laggin....exorcism la...sighz.....hafta explain everything uh??....

michsue said...

hehehe... slow la, julz... ;P she has her "blonde" moments every now and then, sacha... forgive her... kekeke... sometimes i haf that too... =P

blur cow said...

come and join me in my sampah masyarakat

michsue said...

i already am in da club... ;P so boring la... sitting at home and seeing my butt grow bigger everyday... =(

...::- sacha -::... said...

ala...im not doin anythin oso the damn butt growin...sighz...former smph masyarakat oso the curse still lives on..hehe...yeah..i know those blonde momentz...i have them too...i call em...releasin of the hidden blonde in me...hehe...=p..i know im crappin..tired...sighz..

blur cow said...

=[ i wish my butt would grow too :( :(
and not only my butt but t*t*ks as well :(

michsue said...

hahahaha... da curse of da growing butt... haihz... jas, if u want ur t*t*ks to grow, just slap each t*t*k 20 times a day, let it swell, then spray some mousse on each one... sure stay that way wan... trust me... =D