Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Girls' Day Out to Port Dickson






Kiyo & I camwhoring at the backseat of Angeline's car

***





Yep... this is P.D. (short for Polluted Dump). The sea water made my skin itch... =/

***


I told Angeline not to buy so much junk food... =/

***



Kiyo & I

***



Gina & Angeline

***



Kiyo, the daai ga jé (big sister)

***


Drawn by Kiyo

***


Chillin' & relaxin' on the beach
Ahhh... joy... ^_^

***



Disturbia: The Sequel (starring Angeline Kwan)

***



She lost her baby hamster recently and she misses him so much that she's starting to talk, walk and act like him

***


Gina was a lil' grouchy cuz she was unwell... =P

***



PRIVATE JOKE:
Imitating Cuci (aka Joshua Chu Chee Heng)
Cuci, paak MV meh???

***



My bao bei & I

***


My darling & I

***



Dearie Gina & I

***


The craziest girls I've ever known... ^_^

***


Meh meh meh... meh ar?!

***


I got lost in a game so I was penalized to stand there (under the blazing sun, mind you) for some time... *pouts*

***


So I asked for a rematch...



...and this time, Kiyo lost! Hohohohoho!!!

(Why else did you think she was banging her head on the pillar? ;P)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought that pillar was the prize and she was laughing
:P
I love a good trip with friends too despite where ever the location is cos its always fun fun fun like yours
:)

michsue said...

yep yep... =) it's not da location sometimes, its da company... =D

Anonymous said...

wow..what a wonderful trip...but the beach seen like not very clean, last year i went there once, the beach are not good,the beach are so rocky...