Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Sweet Dream or A Nightmare?

This afternoon, a certain individual told me he dreamt of me last night. He couldn't recall the details of the dream but he said that in the dream, I say something to him, he says something back and then he woke up sweating.

So I reckon it must have been like this:

Me: Can I kiss you??? Please, please, please, please, please, please??? *flutters eyelashes, puckers lips and walks closer to him*

He:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*He wakes up, panting and sweating*

*He breathes a sigh of relief*

He:
It's just a nightmare.

***

A few minutes ago...

He: I hope I'll dream of you again tonight.

Me: I hope so too... cuz I wanna find out what happens on Nightmare on Taman Setiawangsa: Episode 2



Yes, he lives in Taman Setiawangsa... =P

No comments: