Saturday, March 13, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to high demands and requests from my avid blog readers, I hereby announce that I will be blogging more often, starting from April 2010!

Thank you for your support all these years and I've been told that reading my blog was like watching a TV drama because I used to blog about my personal life a lot... LOL! I truly appreciate your support but I won't be blogging so much about my personal life because I want to keep it private from now on due to a few cases of scrutiny in the past... =P Yep, I'm no longer the same Michelle you read about in 2005 through 2008.

Stay tuned! ;)

3 comments:

yau wei(wendy) said...

Great to hear that!Would like to meet you up during my sem break! :D

michsue said...

I hope it won't clash with anything this time! I haven't seen you in YEARS! *hugz*

yau wei(wendy) said...

yeah..haha!will set a time once i can find a place to bunk.