Friday, April 9, 2010

A lil' random, duncha think?

Sometimes, I do miss being the Assistant Marketing Manager of IF interactive magazine. I miss attending glamourous fashion events, getting free movie passes, meeting and interviewing artists, actors, musicians, models, entrepreneurs and business leaders with my editors and art directors... but mingling with the "high and mighty" made me stray away from God (trust me, you don't wanna know what I became at that time). So I quit that job and moved on to being a Copywriter at a renowned advertising agency where I became even worse, somehow; much to the chagrin of my parents and church leaders. Who I was at that time indirectly caused me to lose someone I truly cared about (and still do).

Due to a chain of unexpected events at the agency (which worked out for the better), I left the agency and worked as a part-time Recruitment Consultant (Headhunter) for about a month. Then I decided to retire from employment to become an Entrepreneur/Personal Development Trainer.

My former business partner and I founded Platinum Networkers® and we were dedicated to unleashing business leaders' true potential by empowering them in personal character and leadership developments. This business had helped me grow as a person and I'll always be grateful to my former business partner/mentor for all the things he had taught me. I was in the business for nearly two years before God allowed certain things to unfold (in His time, I believe).

So currently, I'm working on building my advertising business... and I'm also working on my debut album!

Yes, I'm in a band! I'm on my way to fulfilling my childhood dream!



The founding members of The Experibels: Me, Cravent, NK and Phoebie.


Contrary to popular belief, our name was not derived from "Experimental Decibels" (although it does make perfect contextual sense).



We are the Experimental Rebels, naming ourselves after post-modern, avant-garde rock musicians from the 1960s.



The '60s was the decade of great music; where the experimental fusion of rock, soul, jazz and funk music reached its potential in becoming one of the most important art forms in the world.



We 'The Experibels' are the Experimental Rebels of the 21st century because we embrace the same rebellious spirit as our forefathers of rock 'n' roll, baby!



Kindly support The Experibels by clicking 'Like'!



We haven't taken any official band photos yet!



Stay tuned for more updates!

Muchos gracias!

(Yep, my life is almost never boring. Some people think I should have my own reality show... =P)

No comments: