Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Feel Lousy...

Vincent Chang Ler Yee (trying hard not to pose)


I just chatted with a friend I met at a camp last year... His name is Tan Aki Kuan... I call him Aki... anywayz, at the camp, his close friend, Vincent Chang Ler Yee was my "angel" in this game called "Angel-Mortal"... something like a "secret admirer" kinda game... and we kept in touch after the camp. I was there for him as a friend and I told him a lot about Christ. About a week after the camp, he accepted the Lord. After that, we became good friends and he always came to me for advice. He was attached to this girl named Sue Vin and I remember he told me that he would never ever fall in love with another girl. But things didn't turn out that way... he fell in love with me and he wanted to start a relationship with me... behind everyone's back. I was in a dilemma... but in the end, I said NO. But Sue Vin found out one day... cuz she saw the Friendster msgs that Ler Yee sent to me and the ones I sent to him... so she figured out what was going on. Then they had a big fight and they broke up. That happened months ago... and according to Aki, Ler Yee is still trying to move on. Aki said it was only partly my fault; Ler Yee and Sue Vin were having probs even before I came into the pic. But I still feel responsible for what happened... and altho I didn't exactly encourage Ler Yee to dump Sue Vin (in fact, I told him to talk things out with her), I feel really lousy right now... *sighs*

No comments: