Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Thanks, Dan! ;D


Daniel Ding, singing "Through It All" on MSN (I erased the convo we had on MSN)

***



This is my friend from Church Of Praise, Ipoh: Daniel Ding Kwong Sen


Earlier today, I was feeling lousy about something... but now, I'm feeling better... thanks to a good friend of mine, Daniel Ding... ;D Thanks, Dan... Hehehe... We were chatting online this afternoon on MSN and both of us were incredibly bored... hahaha... I wanted Daniel to entertain me so he played "Tears In Heaven" on his guitar and sang another song, "Through It All" via webcam and audio convo. He has a great voice!!! He really made my day... =D

I first met him at ESC Camp in 2002 but we sorta knew each other at the Youth Alive Forum way before the ESC Camp... quite complicated... anywayz, I met him again at HUGE Camp last year but I didn't remember who he was until earlier this year. We chat online constantly and we have become pretty good friends. The last time I saw him was on the 1st day of the Heal The Nation Conference in June. Then he went to London and Paris for 3 weeks... but we still kept in touch when he was overseas... that's when our friendship blossomed... ;D

No comments: