Thursday, August 4, 2005

I'm Feeling Unwell... AGAIN... *sighs*

I'm feeling unwell again... the doc said it's a VIRUS... I'm having a high fever and a really bad cough (my voice box is badly damaged because of that) *sobs* And if that's not bad enough, my parents actually scolded me cuz I'm sick... they scold me EVERYTIME I fall sick... dun ask me why... =(

My cousin, Aaron Wong is getting married in a month's time. His sister, Nicole, approached me a few weeks ago to sing for Aaron's wedding and I happily agreed but now... I dun think I can sing... cuz my voice box is so badly damaged, it might take weeks to recover... *sighs*

Maybe I'll just think of a PERFECT song for the wedding... and make Nicole sing it! =D I've been an unofficial "wedding singer" for 4 years already... it's about time somebody else sings... ;P

No comments: