Saturday, September 3, 2005

All Da Best To Mr. & Mrs. Aaron Wong Yoon Loong... ;D


Aaron & Joanna

Aaron and Joanna are finally married!!! I'm so happy for them!!! I almost cried (yeah... AGAIN...) when Joanna walked down the aisle... *sniffs* They looked so beautiful together... awww... I'm just so glad that they are finally married after 9 1/2 years of courtship... ;D Anywayz, I hafta call Joanna "piu sou" from now on... kekeke... sounds funny... ;p


I was extremely nervous when I sang "Tian Tang" today... I think I could have done better... cuz my voice was a bit shaky... but everyone said I sang really well... considering the fact that I can't speak Mandarin... but I dun think I did my best... *sighs*

Btw, Shirley Gan, I'm NOT a "banana"! I'm fluent in Cantonese and I do understand Mandarin, okie... it's just that, I dun really know how to SPEAK in Mandarin... hehehe... thanks for your compliment tho... ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mich! You sang really well yesterday... so proud of ya! I didn't know you could sing so well in Mandarin... I'm so impressed! ;) I think you sang better than the other girl... but dont tell her I said that. LOL! All the best to ya! Tata!