Monday, September 5, 2005

Goodbye, Chee Wah... ='(

One of my best friends, Chee Wah has already left for UK... I wanted to send him off but he told me not to come... cuz it would be hard for him to say goodbye to me... ='( I really wanted to go but I know that he would leave with an aching heart if I went... so maybe this is for the best... for the both of us... *sighs* We were supposed to meet up one last time on Thursday (September 1st) but I was too busy with college stuff... I'm sorry, Chee Wah... I know I kinda promised to take pics with you cuz we never took any together... =( Now I hafta wait for another 3 years or so... *sobz*

We have been friends for 4 beautiful years now... and our friendship bloomed when he came back in July (he migrated to UK right after SPM)... I remember how he nagged me when I fell sick in July, all the late-night talks we had before going to bed, how much fun we had on the day we watched Bewitched together... and the queer moments we had when his hand brushed mine... ='D *sniffs* I miss him so much... *sobz* I'm feeling so sad right now... I can't believe he's gone... I won't be seeing him for the next 3 years or so... gosh, Chee Wah... this is so hard... ='(

Here's a poem that he wrote to me last month:

I stay awake till the wee morning,
In hope to see you even for the slightest moment,
Your presence lights my heart with happiness,
We talk about everything and anything till we grow tired,
Then comes the time when we have to part,
I lie awake on my bed at these last few minutes,
Slowly seeping off into the sweet land of dreams,
I grasp the few remaining moments and have nothing but you in my mind,
In desperate hope that even deep in my sleep,
Youll be there in my dreams...

Goodnight Michelle ^_^

No comments: