Friday, September 2, 2005

Congrats, Aaron & Joanna!!! ;D

I just came back from my cousin Aaron's wedding dinner... a bunch of us (including Tracy and Priss) planned to go to Red Box or something after the dinner... but most of us were tired after the dinner... and tomorrow's wedding ceremony starts at 2.30 p.m., so the "tze muis" of the bride and the "heng tais" of the groom hafta sleep early tonight... hehehe...

I caught up with some old friends (including two of my ex-boyfriends, Henry Leow and Aelester Sain Kayun from St. Gabriel's Church... hahaha... =P) before the dinner and I had lotsa fun mingling around after the dinner. =) I chatted with Suzanne (my former dance choreographer), Siew Chuan (my pet bro), Shawn, Adrian Ong, Keng How, Dexter, Ronald, Julian, Chee Yoon, Poh Chen, Kebbie and many more from St. Gabriel's Church... I've missed them so much... Some of them couldn't recognize me cuz they said I look prettier now... *ahem* Kekeke... I think they were just being nice... ;P I'm so NOT pretty... Eric never said I was pretty...

Tracy and Priss looked really good tho... so gorgeous... unlike me... *sighs*

Anywayz, during the dinner, my brother Kenneth (the MC) played some games with the bride and groom... like making the bride feed Aaron (aka The Chicken King) with pieces of chicken, making Aaron say "I Love You" in 5 different languages (he had to shout from the back of the restaurant)... so he said "I Love You" in Hakka, English, Malay, Mandarin and Cantonese. Halfway through the 8-course dinner, Julian sang "Qing Fei De Yi" with my bro Kelvin at the guitar... and then Aaron surprised his bride with a special song entitled "Wei Yi" (it means "Only One"). I was so touched... I nearly cried... hehehe... *sniffs* =')

I'm singing "Tian Tang" at the wedding ceremony tomorrow... I'm so nervous!!! But excited at the same time... hehehe... I hope everything goes well tomorrow... =D Wish me luck... hey, wait... I dun need "luck"... I dun even believe in "luck"... ahh... I'll leave everything in God's hands... ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi michelle...nice singing this afternoon..people like you(half banana)can sing mandarin song is something very good. Keep up the good works..go more karaoke..that helps..must ask me to join as well lah ;-)