Thursday, September 1, 2005

I'm Lethargic But Happy... =D

My IMC presentation went pretty well today... most of the other groups weren't that impressive (to Ms. May la... not to me... =/). She seemed to like the ideas that MY group proposed tho... I'm glad... even Gina and Priscilla said our ideas were good... hehehe... I feel sorry for Bee Lin's group and Ivan's group tho... cuz Ms. May told them that their ideas weren't related to durian at all... Bee Lin was so sad... =(

Bee Lin is my "hou tze mui" from class... her teammates: Fiona, Cindy, Chee Kiang, and Malcolm are smart ppl... I wonder why they screwed up this time... *sighs* And as for Ivan's group, his teammates were Liyana, Melissa, Gillian, and Calvin... they are among the smartest ppl in class... so what happened??? I feel really bad for them cuz they put a lotta effort in this IMC assignment... they started the assignment way before my group did and they hardly slept at all... yet Ms. May made a face at them during their presentation and she wouldn't even let them finish presenting the whole thing... she just cut them off mid-sentence... Bee Lin and Fiona were on the verge of tears... =(

Bee Lin, dun be sad yah... cheer up, gurl... *hugz* I sayang you, okie... always say I dun sayang you... hehehe... ;)

No comments: