Tuesday, October 4, 2005

I LOVE YOU!!!

I went out with my baby yesterday to celebrate his 20th birthday. We went to Ikea to buy some stuff for my room and then we went to 1-Utama for dinner and movie. We had dinner at Genki Sushi and we watched Flight Plan at GSC. We planned to go to SS2 Murni (for our favorite garlic cheese naan) after the movie with a friend of ours, Muz, but at the last minute, we realized that Murni closes on Mondays. So we called Muz and told him that we'll meet up another day... and then Eric brought me to his house. We cuddled up on his bed and watched a Chinese comedy (some VCD that he bought a long time ago), while eating Ramli burgers. And then we talked and laughed... and kissed... hehehe... ;P and took a short nap. I came home at 2 a.m. =D

I had a great time today, baby... thank you for making today so memorable... I love you so much... *muaks!*

Thanks for complimenting on my outfit... hehehe... although you said I looked sexy, I knew you were uncomfortable when you saw some guys staring at me... =P I'm sorry... I just wanted to look nice for you... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable... =/

Anywayz, baby, I just wanna say that despite everything that has happened in the past, you're still the only one for me... the only one that I wanna spend the rest of my life with. You complete my life and I just wanna thank you for loving me and making me so happy... *hugz*

No comments: