Sunday, October 9, 2005

Batey Ads, Here I Come!!!

Gosh... today is already Sunday... my internship at Batey Ads is starting TOMORROW... arrgh... I'm nervous but excited at the same time... =P

Last week, Vicky (my internship counselor) said I would be going to either Publicis (a French company) with Priscilla and Gavin, or Bates Asia (with Ivan and Carlson) for the internship program. However, on Monday (October 3rd), a lady named Farah from 8TV called to inform me that the interview was gonna be on Thursday (October 6th) and I was so excited cuz I thought I would be working with my friend, Nicholas Teh (former guitarist of Altered Frequency and also the host of Kelab Disney Malaysia on TV3)... but not long after I got that phone call from Farah, Vicky called and said that cuz she had already confirmed with Jackye from Batey Ads so that means I couldn't go for the interview on Thursday even if I wanted to... *sighs*

I sent a msg to Nic four days ago and this is what I said:

Hey Nic! How r u doing? Really miss seeing u around... hehehe... everytime I see Andy, I would ask about u. How's life? Oh hey, I was supposed to go to 8TV for an interview tmr (for my internship program) but my college put me in Batey Ads yesterday... so I'm not going for the interview tmr... otherwise, we would be seeing each other! Hehehe... Cheers!

Then Nic replied:

Dear Michelle,

Hi there! I'm doing ok. Just pretty packed with work and shooting. End of this month I'll be going to HK Disneyland for a shoot. What a waste you won't be training in 8TV. It would have been fun and you could learn more here cause you'll get to do real work. In Bateys, you probably gotta make coffee for some weeks before they give you actual work... :) Hehehe... hope that doesn't happen la... but if you came to 8TV, you'd have to make coffee for me also... hehehe... ;)

We might still bum into each other as I do meet people from Bateys to work on the same project...

Nic

Woohoo... that means I'll be seeing Nic!!! Bridget, dun get jealous yah... kekeke... ;p

***


Nicholas Teh Aik Jun
(with an unidentified baby... =P)

P.S. - To know more about Nicholas Teh, click here ---> http://www.geocities.com/shaphel_sls/nicholas.html

No comments: