Wednesday, December 7, 2005

39th Day Of Internship At Batey Ads

Today is another unproductive day for me. Puven and Julian Yap went to see the Yellow Pages client for the entire day... so I didn't have much to do. But I'm glad that Puven presented 4 of my radio ad scripts to the client. I had worked on the scripts for 2 whole days (Monday & Tuesday)... I hope the client liked my work... *crosses fingers until they cramp*

Rees kept appearing in the Creative Department today but I didn't look at him nor talk to him. He didn't look very happy today... maybe he was too caught up with his work... *shrugs*

Oh, I found his blog on the Net today! Wahahaha... it's at http://bigoren.blogspot.com. I read it and I got a shock! I asked him later in the afternoon (on MSN Messenger) why he talked about Rachel Chan (the Account Manager who sits beside him) in such a crude manner and he said that it meant nothing. Btw, Rachel usta like Brandon... Rees told me all about it last night.
Rees and I were gossiping like there was no tmr last night... =P Oh wait, actually he talked way more than I did... hehehe... I just made a comment that I didn't know Rachel was capable of using "tactics" to get Brandon's attention... =/

I also asked what he was tryina tell me last night (he was saying something before he left the office and he promised to tell me today) and he said, "Nothing much, really. Just appreciate what you have." He also told me some stuff about his blog but I wasn't interested in talking to him by then (cuz he called Rachel an "ugly, fat bitch" in his blog) so I just ignored him. He could sense that I was disappointed in him when I told him to "grow up", so he didn't dare to talk to me for the rest of the day. He looked a bit hurt that I was ignoring him... considering the fact that he agreed to be my "tze mui" a few days ago... *shrugs* Oh well...

I bet you think we behaved like a coupla kids... but hey, he's the youngest guy at Batey Ads and I'm the youngest girl there... so we're allowed to be a lil' childish sometimes... RIGHT?

No comments: