Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Eric Lin Jian Hui: Friend or Idol?


Eric Lin Jian Hui
Album: Zuo Bian

I just realized that my friend, Eric Lim Kien Fei aka Lin Jian Hui is quite famous... I mean, he's a celebrity now! He got his own fan club and website... not to mention his own album! I didn't realize he was THAT famous... cuz I never quite looked at him that way. It seems surreal that someone I've known for so many years is so famous now... I'm so proud of you, Eric! You can actually download his ringtones and caller tunes! How cool is that? ;D

Eric was the winner of Astro Talent Quest 2001 and he released a single not long after that entitled Rang Wo Kao Jing Ni. His debut album, Zuo Bian, is considered a success and I LOVE all the songs in his album... especially Love's Eternity, the only English song in the album. It's jazzy and romantic... written by Eric himself.

FYI, Eric was born on August 11th 1982. I met him years ago when he was just a geeky 18-year-old... hehehe... ;P He's now 23 years old... and he's famous!!! ^_^ And oh, he has always been a great poet... I love all his English poems... =D He's English-educated, btw... =)

***



I took this pic of him when he wasn't looking... he's kinda cute, isn't he? =D

No comments: