Thursday, December 8, 2005

40th Day Of Internship At Batey Ads

Puven wasn't around today so I worked on my 2nd case study for the internship report. I surfed the Net most of the day and I read some scripts from Twiz TV. Nothing particularly interesting happened in the office today...

Brandon called me at 7.36 p.m. and we chatted about the Bali trip next year. He's going there with 4 other friends of his and he wanted to bring me along but I know my parents would never allow me to go... until I'm 22, at least. =P So... too bad for me... *shrugs* =(

Things got a lil' tense when we talked about Rees... *sighs* I wish I was only paranoid when I said that he liked me but I KNOW that he did... but then again, it doesn't matter now, does it? He knows about me and Brandon so there's no way anything could happen between us. I mean, c'mon... he doesn't even know me that well... it was prolly just a lil' crush. He's not sad or anything like that... in fact, he's happy for me and he kept telling me how nice Brandon is and how he would make a wonderful boyfriend. He even told me to appreciate him. Hey, if he had any bad intentions, he wouldn't say stuff like that to me, right? Furthermore, they are good friends... so there's NO WAY that he would like me now. Only as a friend... =)

It's really no big deal... I dun think either of us should feel awkward or anything. I like Rees a lot as a friend... but Brandon is the only one that I love. Period.

No comments: