Saturday, February 4, 2006

7th Day Of Chinese New Year!!!

Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year, which is everyone's "birthday" according to the Chinese calendar so Jasmine suggested that we go "low sang" together. "Low sang" means eating Yee Sang, a dish of raw fish slices mixed with crunchies and other ingredients plus sauces of various kinds. So my bestest friends: Jasmine, Vicky and Hsiao Wei came over to my house at 3 ish (altho they said they would come at 1 p.m.) to chill before adjourning to Vicky's house, then Li Foong's house, and finally, Jasmine's house.

We are quite a noisy bunch so wherever we go, we tend to talk and laugh like nobody's business... hahaha... and we even talked about "how to kiss in the right way" in Vicky's room... kekeke... my trademark sound for that would be *slurps*... ;P When we were at Jasmine's place, Hsiao Wei and I were "entertaining" the rest... I was at the piano while Hsiao Wei was strumming the guitar and singing... hehehe... Oh, we took pics together in every house (including mine) and here are the pics!


Introducing the 3 Stooges: Jasmine, Julia aka Hsiao Wei & Vicky

***



Best Friends Forever!

***


Me, Vicky & Hsiao Wei

***

Emelyn aka Li Foong, Me & Hsiao Wei


We left Jasmine's house at 6 ish, I think... and then we went to Mid Valley Megamall. Usually, the 7 of us: me, Vicky, Hsiao Wei, Jasmine, Sacha, Pui Yin and Bindiya hang out together but Sacha, Pui Yin and Bin couldn't make it today cuz Sacha had to entertain some guests at home, Pui Yin's cousin just passed away, and Bin... err... I dunno why she couldn't make it but I reckon that her mom was not free to send her to Mid Valley Megamall or something... as Bin is afraid to drive... just like me... =P

Li Foong was able to join us today (I hadn't seen her since Form 5 and everytime we asked her out in the past, she would rather hang out with her bf... =S) and when were at the mall, we were walking in one line, linking arms and talking and laughing loudly. People were staring at us as tho we just escaped from Rumah Bahagia (an asylum) but we couldn't care less. That's why they are my bestest friends... always making me laugh till my belly hurts... hehehe... love ya'll... *hugz*

We bought movie tickets for The Descent which was showing at 9.30 p.m. so we had dinner at Esquire Kitchen before the movie. We had Yee Sang, of coz... and other dishes like: Wo Tip (fried dumplings), Tung Po meat, flower bun with stir-fried pork strips (Szechuan style), Chicken Paprika, and fried beancurd with "tau si" beans... yummy...

Tung Po Meat

***

Flower Bun

***


Stir-Fried Pork Strips (Szechuan Style)

***

Chicken Paprika

***

Fried Beancurd with "Tau Si" Beans


We took some pics during dinner too and the funniest part was when we mashed up the last beancurd, soaked it in different sauces and then I shredded the beancurd... while chanting that it was Eric Cham's brains the whole time... muahahaha... just a silly way to vent out our frustrations because of what he did to me... *shrugs* It made us laugh like hyenas tho... hehehe... ;P The dinner cost us about RM 115... quite reasonable... considering that there were 5 of us... =)

Eric's "Brains"

***

Kungfu Mistress from China (Jet Li's Sifu)

***

The Infamous Cow-Devil, Looking Murderously Evil As Usual


After dinner, we went shopping and that was when Jasmine's bf, Yih Shin joined us. So the 6 of us went shopping for Vicky's and Li Foong's boyfriends... for Valentine's Day. So we were at the cologne sections, trying Tommy Hilfiger and Hugo Boss and then Hsiao Wei, Li Foong & I went to Estee Lauder's section and tried the Pleasures Exotic. The scent was really nice... and I hope someone would buy me that for my birthday or something... *ahem* Hehehe... ;P You guys know what to do yah... hahaha...

The movie was really scary man!!! I was seated between Jasmine and Li Foong... and since Jas had Yih Shin to hug, I was clinging on to Li Foong throughout the movie... hahaha... Hsiao Wei and Vicky were practically hugging each other... hehehe... and we were all screaming our heads off! I never screamed in the cinema before so it was an amusing experience for me... kekeke... esp. when Li Foong started screaming (she was the only one screaming at one part), and I almost laughed out loud, thinking how silly we all were... ;P

After the movie, we were talking about it on the way to our cars and somehow the subject changed to Jas and Yih Shin when Vicky reminded Jas of what we talked about in Vicky's room earlier... hehehe... and then I did my slurping sound till they couldn't stand me anymore... hahaha!!! I had fun today and I wish we could do this more often... =D

Throughout the day, I got many calls from Rogers Sek, a friend from my previous church... who's my age... and the guitarist of a band called MiLLa. I wasn't sure what our plans were and my credit was zero... hence he called me many times to confirm if he was picking me up from the mall cuz I was supposed to go to a party with him in Ampang. Last year, he invited me to go to his gigs so many times but I never went to any of his gigs... cuz I was always busy... =P I felt really bad about that but I promised that I would buy his album when it's out in March.

So anywayz, I was supposed to meet him after dinner but since I've decided to watch The Descent with my friends, I had to stand him up again... =P But he was alright with it... and I'm looking forward to meeting him one of these days for a drink or something... =)

No comments: