Sunday, February 26, 2006

He Said "I Love You" To Me... *_*

Last night, just before I went to bed, I text Rogers, saying that I hope he was having fun with his friends at Korean Town (he did ask me to come along but I had band practice in church). Then he text me back, saying, "I'm not really having fun cuz you're not here with me. I didn't drink a lot also cuz I know I shouldn't. I have to behave/control myself now because you came into my life. I dun want you to be heartbroken because of the things I do."

Rogers was supposed to come to church today but when I gave him a wake-up call at 9 a.m., he sounded tired (cuz he only managed to sleep at 7 a.m.) so I told him to stay at home. He insisted on going to church cuz he wanted to see me sing but I told him to sleep longer. Then after the church service, he called and apologized for not turning up. He also said that he missed me very much and that he feels so weak whenever he thinks of me... awww... so sweet!!!

I sent him a silly quiz via e-mail yesterday and I received his reply today in the late afternoon. He mentioned in the quiz that he felt thankful to have me in his life and he would wanna spend the rest of his life with me... =) He also put my pic in his Friendster profile, calling me his "better half". When I saw that, I put HIS pic in mine too... ;D He also told me that he'll always be mine... *heart melts*

And just now, at 11.55 p.m., he said I meant a lot to him and he said, "I love you" for the 1st time...

I love you too, baby!!!

2 comments:

juliamoh said...

aww sho schweet....i love u too hahaha

michsue said...

hehehe... "yau kwan nei si"