Wednesday, March 1, 2006

*Dreams Do Come True*

Rogers and I had dinner at Little Vietnam in Mid Valley Megamall and we looked thru my old photo albums during dinner. We had a fun time talking about the good times we shared at our former church, St. Gabriel's Church (SGC) and we were thinking of going there together one Sun. During dinner, he was always staring at me with a cute smile on his face to make me blush... which I did... and he seemed to enjoy it very much... =S

He told me that his parents, esp. his dad, were really curious about me and they had been asking questions about me... ;) His parents wanted to meet me, but I told Rogers that I wasn't ready for that yet. I really wanna make a good impression on his parents... so I need more time to prepare myself for that... =)

We bought movie tickets for Casanova after dinner but we still had 2 hours to kill (the movie was at 10 p.m.) so we went to Bukit Jalil to chill. We went there to see the night scene... and then we hugged and kissed... for the 1st time... *blushes* Then we just sat inside the car, cuddled and whispered sweet nothings to each other... and we were really quiet for a while, enjoying our moment together with our eyes closed. The feeling was overwhelming... cuz for the very 1st time in my life, I felt that my life was complete. He felt the same way too... and we both felt really blessed that we had each other.

It's incredible how things work themselves out... I mean, we knew each other since we were 13... and if we had gotten close from young, we might not end up together now. He's like an angel sent from above... cuz he came into my life right after I asked God what His plans were for me... =D We just sat there in the car, listening to nice music for about 45 mins... then when we went back to the Mall for the movie. In the cinema, we were cuddling at the front seats... SWEET... ^_^

He told me some things tonight that really touched my heart... 1st, he said that I was the sweetest girl he had ever met... then he told me that he was falling more and more in love with me... @_@ On top of that, he told his friends that we were celebrating our 21st birthdays together cuz his birthday is just 2 days after mine. I was overjoyed when he said that he believed we were meant to be... *sniffs* Rogers has certainly turned my dreams into reality...

Hey, you guys... I still want the "surprise" party from ya'll, aight? ;P Don't change your minds just because Rogers and I are celebrating it together... hehehe... ~_~

1 comment:

juliamoh said...

eh wut surprise party? eleh, perasan...