Friday, March 3, 2006

MiLLa's Gig In Malacca!!!

I just came back from Malacca!!! And I'm going there again tonight!!!

Rogers, Mindy and Sunjoong came to pick me up from my college yesterday at 3 p.m., after my 3-hour tutorial class for International Marketing. Then we went to Samantha's house in Bukit Jalil and tried her cooking (she is a chef in the making... currently studying at KDU). The lamb dish was scrumptious but I didn't eat much cuz I was full. Only Rogers and I went up to her apartment to eat... while Mindy and Sunjoong waited downstairs.

Mindy is a friend of Sunjoong's, who's studying fashion design at LimKokWing University. Sunjoong is the Korean lead vocalist of Rogers' band, MiLLa. Altho Mindy has a bf (who cheated on her before), both Mindy and Sunjoong like each other. Sunjoong is Rogers' best friend... and so is Samantha (aka Sam). Sam and Sunjoong dated for 2 years... but they broke up a long time ago and Sam already has a bf named Han.

Anywayz, we adjourned to Malacca at 4 ish and we reached there at 6 ish. I met the band's new drummer, CY, for the 1st time. The previous drummer, Calvin, who's Rogers' cousin, quit the band because of some personal reasons. CY is certainly a good-looking fella... prolly the best-looking guy in the band... *ahem* Altho I'm into drummers, but Rogers (who's the bassist) is the only guy in my heart now. The night before, he told me that he loved me more than anyone else in the world... and yesterday, he kept telling me how glad he was that I was there with him in Malacca... =D

During dinner, Mindy, Sam and I exchanged phone numbers and we talked about a lotta things. When Sam saved my number, she saved it under "Dai Sou", which means "sis-in-law" in Cantonese... =P Rogers is her best friend... but he's more like a big bro to her... that's why she referred to me as her "Dai Sou"... hehehe... ;P

After the dinner, Rogers and I walked around while the rest went into a gift shop and looked around... and then we went to the auditorium at 8 ish. All the MiLLa band members had passes to go in but Sam, Mindy and I had none. That was when KC (the guitarist) brought the 3 of us in for free... =D

Then I met MiLLa's band manager, Joshua, who was a really nice fella who really cracked me up when he asked about the kinda music my church plays and it just so happened that the 1st band who played that night was a Christian band who sang some hardcore Christian rock songs. Josh was a Catholic so he wasn't exposed to the contemporary Christian music scene... hahaha...

He was like, "I guess your church doesn't play this kinda music, huh?" I said, "Oh yes, we do..." He raised his eyebrows skeptically, but then a few moments later, that band was singing something like this, "Jesus, you're everything to me..." Then Josh turned to me and asked, "Is that guy singing 'Jesus'?" Then I nodded my head rather proudly and said, "Yeah! He is!" Hehehe... =P For the following bands (before MiLLa performed), Josh, Mindy, Sam and I were like American Idol judges or something (Josh said that)... cuz we were criticizing the bands nonstop... hehehe... ;P Some of the local artistes that performed that night were Project Ei8ht, Cosmic Funk Express and Saer Ze.

MiLLa's performance was great! I felt so proud seeing my baby playing the bass guitar... *_* He wasn't very happy with his performance tho. After the performance, when we were all gathered outside (some were fagging), Rogers hugged me tightly as if seeking for comfort and we took a walk around the MMU campus. He was unusually quiet so I knew he was disappointed with his performance. But I made him feel better by telling him how proud I was of him and then we sat on the curb, talking and laughing... and making plans for tonight.

We left Malacca at 10 ish and we reached KL slightly after midnight. Rogers dropped me off before joining the rest at a mamak restaurant in Sri Petaling. When we reached my place, we had the longest goodnight kiss ever... hehehe... *blushes* We really made each other weak... and I was shivering when I walked up the stairs... cuz it felt SOOOO great... @_@ He kept kissing and hugging me like there was no tomorrow... hahaha... at one point, I said, "You're like a big baby..." Then he said, "Only when it comes to you..." ~_~ Awww...

Tonight, at about 8 p.m., the 4 of us: Rogers, Sunjoong, Mindy and I are going to Malacca again for a personal trip. Sam was supposed to go but she had stuff to do and she wanted to spend more time with her bf in KL. I didn't wanna go too at 1st cuz I had tons of assignments to be done but Sunjoong and Mindy begged me to come along cuz Mindy didn't wanna be the only girl there... and Sunjoong wanted me to come along so that Mindy would go (he was planning to confess his feelings to her during the trip, so it's gonna be a BIG day).

After much "soul-searching", I decided to go... for Mindy's sake. Rogers wanted me to go really badly but he didn't wanna push me cuz he knew I had assignments to do and all... but I wanna spend more time with him and I wanna be there for Mindy... so I've decided to go to Malacca tonight. We will be coming back tomorrow evening and go straight to Joyce's house for her birthday party. Joyce was from my former church and she was Jeff Chin Wai Loon's ex-gf. Altho I never met her before, she knew who I was when Rogers told her about me... =S After the party, all of us might catch a midnight movie... maybe Final Destination 3... =)

2 comments:

juliamoh said...

who's jeff?

michsue said...

Jeff is one leng chai from my church la... he and Rogers were close last time... Jeff is a part-time model and photographer... a year older than us... he usta be my "lou gong chai"... hahaha... we kinda dated for a while when I was 16... but I wasn't attracted to him somehow. Why am I promoting him to you??? Hahaha! Sorry, I just got home... I'm hungover...