Saturday, March 4, 2006

I Got Drunk... AGAIN... *sighs*

I didn't go to Malacca last night. There was a change of plans... thanks to Sam... hehehe...

Sam (Rogers' best friend) text me yesterday afternoon to ask if I was going to Malacca with Rogers, Sunjoong and Mindy... and then I called her and told her my dilemma: I didn't wanna lie to my parents that I was gonna "stay overnight at Vicky's house" but if I told them the truth, they would literally KILL me. And besides, I had tons of assignments to do. But then again, I didn't wanna disappoint Rogers and Sunjoong, so in the end, I sorta relented after Sunjoong and Mindy begged me to go.

Sam was complaining that Sunjoong was bullying Rogers by wanting him to drive us all the way to Malacca again and then she said, "Why can't Sunjoong confess his feelings to Mindy in KL?" So I proposed this to Rogers and he managed to convince Sunjoong to do it in KL instead... hehehe... I was so relieved... whew...

At 8 p.m., Rogers picked me up and we went to Korean Town in Ampang. It's literally a Korean Town... kinda like Chinatown. We went to one of the Korean restaurants and we had dinner there with Sunjoong and Mindy. We drank some red wine as well and by the time we left the restaurant, I was slightly tipsy cuz I drank 5 glasses of wine... I think. Or maybe more...? Hmmm... *ponders*

Then we went to a Korean karaoke nearby and the guys were singing Korean songs and some English songs... whilst Mindy and I sang Avril's songs... and Mariah's songs... and one Stacie Orrico's song... and then... err... I forgot... cuz I was drunk by then... =P I must have sung horribly when I was drunk... but I didn't ask anyone... cuz I dun wanna know... >.< We drank some Korean liquor called Soju... and some beer as well.. after EVERY song. Rogers was tryina keep me away from the liquor and beer but Sunjoong kept pouring Soju for me... =P So I got REALLY drunk last night... =/ How embarrassing... *sighs*

I was too drunk to go home (my parents would throw me out the balcony if I went home wreaking of alcohol) so we all went to Sunjoong's house, which is practically next to Korean Town. Rogers and I slept in the guestroom till 8.30 a.m. this morning... =P I reached home at 9.15 a.m. and now... I'm still hungover... +_+ I think I'm becoming a hopeless alcoholic... =/ Somebody save me!

1 comment:

juliamoh said...

i wanna get drunk too :(