Monday, March 20, 2006

Tiring Weekend... *_*

Last Saturday (March 18th 2006), at 6 ish, baby picked me up from church and we adjourned to Mid Valley Megamall to meet up with Vicky, Peter (her bf), Jasmine, Yih Shin and Hsiao Wei. The day before, I had sent them a "friendly reminder" via SMS that latecomers (we were supposed to meet up at 7 p.m. SHARP in front of Starbucks) and "FFK-ers" (as in, those who didn't turn up) will be prosecuted. Jas, Yih Shin and Hsiao Wei were coming late so Vicky, Peter, Rogers and I went to Aunty Nat's (a nyonya restaurant) to wait for them.

When they finally turned up at around 8 p.m., we had a great time eating, talking, laughing and taking pics... ^_^ 3 ppl didn't turn up tho... which kinda made me sad... *sobs* Bindiya didn't turn up for some reason, Li Foong couldn't come because her bf didn't wanna come and Sacha (the Queen of FFK) didn't even reply my msg nor call any of us to tell us why she couldn't make it! Apparently, "Her Majesty" totally forgot about it... as usual... =/

During the dinner, it was funny to see that Vicky was being so well-mannered, polite, soft-spoken and NOT cracking dirrty jokes... at least, for the 1st half hour or so... muahahaha!!! When we finally warmed up (it was Rogers' and Peter's 1st meeting with us), we all started to be our old selves again, esp. Vicky and I... hehehe... we tried very hard to behave ourselves but in the end, we couldn't help but say some stupid stuff that cracked all of us up... ;P


Rogers & I

***

Yih Shin & Jasmine

***

Vicky & Peter

***

We were smiling happily at the camera until Vicky said, "Sue! Stop acting innocent!"

***

Vicky choked on her food when I said, "I don't have to act innocent cuz I'm innocent by nature..." =/

***

Julz laughed at the fact that Vicky was acting like a good girl in front of Peter... ;P

***

Julz tried to seduce Yih Shin so Jas wanted to stab Julz with a fork

***


From left: Julz, Yih Shin, Jas, Peter, Vicky, Rogers & I


So after dinner, we went to Finnegan's (just opposite Aunty Nat's) and to our surprise, it was Ladies' Night so each of us girls had 3 free drinks. Lemme just tell you what I had... nvm about the rest... hehehe... I had red wine, then Whiskey Coke, and then Vodka Coke... I also drank some of Hsiao Wei's whiskey so I was slightly tipsy when we left the place. I know Rogers would beg to differ about this... =P He kept insisting that I was drunk... *shrugs* After taking more pics with the crazy (and drunk) girls that I've known since we were 13, we met up with Rogers' cousin, Calvin; Mavis (his gf), and KC (the guitarist of MiLLa). We had supper at Kim Gary's and then I went to Rogers' place to chill. I came home at 4 a.m. on Sunday morning... *yawns*


Julz & I

***


We ordered Creme Brulee... yummy...

***


Baby being overprotective over me... =/

***


Baby gave me a look when I sipped on my red wine, my 1st drink of the night (we get to order 3 free drinks cuz it was Ladies' Night at Finnegan's)

***


Cheers!!!

***


I love these homegirls of mine... *muaks!*

***


Kissy-Kissy

***


Vicky, Julz, Me & Jasmine: Best Friends Forever!

***


I was begging baby to lemme have another drink but he was afraid that I would be too drunk to go home... like the other time at Korean Town... =P

***


Peter & Vicky (look how sweet they look together... awww...)

***


The Cute Couple: Jasmine & Yih Shin

***


Jas was so eager to sip on her Vodka Sprite till she forgot to look at the camera

***


Jas, Me & Julz at the bar (Vicky is not in the pic cuz she was seducing the bartender)

***


Vicky, Jas & I at the bar

***


OMG, look at me! I looked like a fish! >.<

***


I was feeling tipsy...

***


People just LOVE taking pics of me when I'm drunk... =/

***


We sorta triple dated that night... plus Julz, of coz... =P

***


Yih Shin was winking at ME, mind you... cuz I'm his mistress...


Then the next day, baby and I went back to our former church, St. Gabriel's Church (SGC) in Sungei Besi. Rogers hadn't been there for YEARS so many ppl were surprised to see him... and I hardly ever go there... so we really made a lotta ppl wonder what we were doing there. We were never seen talking to each other in church before so the fact that we went back to SGC TOGETHER after so long really puzzled some ppl... hehehe...

After the service, we played with Eunice (my niece) for a while and then we went to McD's in Kuchai Lama to have lunch with the Actinium cell members and some other church members as well: Kenneth (my eldest bro), Li Li (his wife), Julian Ng, Wing Fai, Dexter, Chun Hau, Alrease (his unofficial gf), Pui Lee, Choon Lun, Timothy, Henry, Yen Mun and a few others. Rogers and I sorta had fun catching up with them and we enjoyed ourselves during the youth cell meeting after that. At the cell, my bro shared about our purpose in life, what we should be thankful for and he even taught us a children's song (apparently one of Eunice's favorites) that meant a lot to him. It goes like this:

I'll cast all my cares upon You
I'll lay all of my burdens down at Your feet
At anytime I don't know what to do
I will cast all my cares upon You

Right before the cell ended, I shared to all of them in the cell that I was planning to go back to SGC for good. However, due to my commitment in the Music Ministry in SLS (my current church), I might only be attending SGC for good some time in June or July. Kenneth seemed happy that I wanted to come back to SGC and he hinted that I should join the Actinium cell... =)

I'm glad that Kenneth made an effort to talk to Rogers a bit and that he was happy to see him after so long... =) He even asked Rogers about his band, MiLLa. I doubt that my bro knew about Rogers and I... but we sure made it kinda obvious for everyone to see esp. when I fed him ice-cream sundae during lunch... =P Wing Fai, Chun Hau and Dexter were kinda teasing us during the cell meeting... so I think my bro suspected something. He didn't say anything tho... but I bet he's happy for us anyway... ;D

After the cell meeting ended, Rogers and I went to his best friend Sunjoong's house to get some rest. Mindy was there too... and after resting for 45 mins, we ran some errands for Sunjoong and then we went to Taman Mayang to have dinner. Then we went to the studio where MiLLa usually have their jamming sessions. Mindy and I sat there while the guys jammed... and every now and then, I would go outside to watch Astro in the hall... hehehe... cuz the music was almost deafening. I'm glad I went tho... cuz seeing baby play his bass made me feel so proud of him somehow... and when he played the song that he wrote, I really enjoyed it... =D Sunjoong is the lead vocalist of MiLLa, btw... and Rogers is the bassist. Check this site out: http://www.purevolume.com/milla/blog

Rogers wrote a song for their upcoming album (the one I mentioned earlier)... and it hasn't been named yet. I thought of a name for it and Rogers would suggest this to the council and it would be up to them whether or not to use that name... *shrugs* After the jam session, we had supper downstairs till almost 1 a.m. By the time I came home, I was REALLY exhausted... poor me... *_*

No comments: