Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Envy Them...



Gabriel Hong & Christine Wong


Gabe and Soon Li were my classmates in IACT. I've heard a lot about their love story from Eric cuz he was their classmate back in primary and secondary school. Soon Li and Gabe got together when they were 15. Obviously they went thru a lot and no one else in this world can ever comprehend the bond that they share and the depths of their love for each other. Soon Li took care of Gabe when he suffered some serious injuries a coupla years back, and she helped him a lot in his studies all these years. Everybody who knows them can tell that they love each other very much. Gabe refers Soon Li as his "wife", you know. They're not married yet but I bet my last penny they do feel as tho they are... =) Ain't that sweet?

I was looking at Soon Li's Friendster profile earlier today and I saw the most recent testimonial that Gabe wrote for her:

Cute li... how can i ever make do without u. U helped me 2 get thru my exams, brought me up when i was down, made me the guy i am 2day and most importantly u gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling which alot of people might not even be able 2 feel it in their lifetime. Although she is hot tempered and insensitive at times, i wouldn't trade her for even jessica alba or ling zhiling *fingers crossed*. Everyone has positives and negatives but dis darling of mine just overflows with positives. 6 years and still going strong dear ^^, can't wait 2 spend my future with u n Chester!! "when someone fills u up with pure joy n bliss with a single smile, u know she/he's the one"


Why am I writing about them, you wonder? Well, I envy them. I really do. I never had a relationship that lasted more than 2 years, btw. Altho some of you may think I'm boy-crazy and all that jazz... well, if you really know me... as in, the REAL me... you would know that I'm not like that. I'm just a very vulnerable person who needs to be protected and loved. I need someone to hug me when I'm down, shower me with kisses whenever he sees me, pamper me like crazy, be there for me 24/7 and appreciate me for who I am... isn't that what we all want?

I've always been very serious in relationships, btw. That's why I was barely alive when Remon Chang and I broke up 4 years ago. I felt even worse when Eric Cham left me last year. It wasn't easy for me to move on each time. I dun ever wanna feel that way again... =( I wanna have that kinda love that Soon Li and Gabe share... =/

No comments: