Friday, June 30, 2006

Today was my mom's 1st day of work...

...in SLS. She's no longer working at her kuih stall (Deli-Delights) on Mid Valley Megamall's Lower Ground Floor. She still does the paperwork for Deli-Delights tho... cuz she's still a partner in the kuih business... =) She worked in SLS before as the church administrator (before she became a partner in the kuih business) so now she's doing the same stuff that she usta do, except that she holds a bigger responsibility than before as she's now also the church counsellor. I went to work with her today to help install some softwares and teach her to use them cuz she had forgotten how to... =P

When I was in church, I managed to practice my drumming in the church sanctuary... and when Rogie came at 3 something, he played the guitar while I played the drums... hehehe... and then I played the piano and sang while he played the drums... ^_^ We sorta had our own private jamming session for about half an hour... ;D

At 4.30 p.m., Rogie and I went to Suria KLCC. After buying tickets for Superman Returns, I wanted to eat at Chinoz but Rogie was craving for Burger King... =/ Chinoz serves Mediterranean food, with pastas and pizzas... *starts to salivate* It's well-known for their pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven!!! The last time I was there, which was ages ago, I had the 4 Cheese Pizza, with fontina, parmesan, feta and mozarella on a pesto base... yummy... *_* The thin-crust pizza tastes light in spite of the cheeses, ya know... =/ I miss it so much!!! My all-time fav is The Squid Ink Spaghetti and Tiger Prawns tossed in garlic, chilli flakes and olive oil... phwoar... TWO THUMBS UP MAN!!! Too bad I didn't get to go there, thanks to a certain individual... >.< It's a really great place... it's all-day dining at Chinoz On The Park man... *_* You can have a freshly baked croissant or Danish for breakfast there, okie... *drools*

Anywayz, we had dinner at Burger King and then we went to Marks & Spencer to look around. I wanted to buy a sports bra but it costs about RM 170... =S I wanted to look for lingerie as well but I was running low on cash cuz I bought some Bio-Essence products (Revitalizing Eye Essence and Marvel Mask) from Guardian before that... =( The movie was at 8.45 p.m. and it was 2 and a half hours long. The movie was superb... it was the lead actor, Brandon Routh who made the movie worthwhile, really... ;D

No comments: