Thursday, June 29, 2006

Unbelievable... @_@

In my previous post, I mentioned that if that certain somebody didn't call me to explain why he hurt me so badly, that proved that he was ignoring my calls on purpose the night before. I was right. He did it on purpose. I'm sure he saw my SMSes and the missed calls when he woke up. But he didn't call me the whole day yesterday. However he text me at 7.37 p.m., prolly after reading my blog. And guess what he said? He said he wasn't angry... he was more disappointed than angry. He said he couldn't believe that I didn't think he was able to stand up for himself or something like that.

Honestly, I still dun understand why he was so upset cuz I already explained to him last night over the phone that I was sorry and that I didn't mean to say that he "worshipped" Mister H literally. What I meant was that he loves his friend so much that he can't really see his bad side sometimes, that's all. I already explained AND apologized for my stupid choice of words over the phone. But I guess he wasn't listening to me... @_@

He called me at 1.20 a.m. just now and we talked things out. We talked for more than 4 hours. We never talked on the phone that long before. We've compromised and everything's back to normal now... =)

Anywayz, thank you, Li Foong for your concern. I'm okie now... I felt so much better after praying to the Lord... =) Thanks, Gina and Syen for your support. I appreciate it. God uses the most unlikely ppl (like Syen) to speak to His children, I must say... =) I mean, I dun even know you that well... but you cared enough to encourage me when I was down. Thanks again, y'all... *hugz*

***

WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) Power Statement

Discouragement can come from many places and in many forms. It helps to remember that we have God to lean on when we are down. We have His unlimited resources and power to help us.


Scripture:

Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God - soon I'll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
He's my God.

Psalm 43:5

No comments: