Tuesday, September 26, 2006

*Riding In Cars With Boys: The Sequel*

Why am I blogging at 3.30 a.m. in the morning? I can't sleep, that's why. I'm getting my medical report tomorrow afternoon and I'm feeling really nervous about it. I know my abductors drugged me but I really wonder what else they did to me... =/

A coupla hours ago, I went to Pan Bakery in SS15 with Dan and Josh (yeah, the crazy duo) and we watched MTV together most of the time instead of talking to each other... =S I wasn't really being myself as I was worried about the medical report but I still had some "fun" with them when we went to the heart of KL to check the bapoks (male-to-female transsexuals) out. Some looked really feminine... =P I feel so sorry for them cuz they had to resort to prostituting as the only means to earn a living... =(

I finally got to hug Dan goodbye when he walked me up to my door just now... =) He advised me to pray for peace cuz he knew I was troubled by the upcoming test results... *sighs* Even after praying, I still can't sleep. Perhaps it's the iced lemon tea... or perhaps it's something else - something I can't reveal here... *lets out a long-suffering sigh*

WHY OH WHY???

*feels like a drama queen*

No comments: