Thursday, December 14, 2006

Planet Shakers Concert (Opening Night)

Plunder Hell, Populate Heaven!

Stranger: Who are you?
Me:
I'm a planet shaker, baby!


They say a picture speaks a thousand words... so here are a few thousand to help describe how the concert was:

Before The Concert



The Exorcism Of Emily Rose Wendy Lee Yau Wei

***


Suit Lin & I

***



The dude in red is a friend of Syen's
(I dun remember his name... =P)

***



Syen & Wendy

***



This dude is another friend of Syen's
(I dun remember his name either... =_=")

***



Candid shot
(Look at Miki's surprised face)

***



Wendy, Suit Lin, Syen, Miki & I

***



There were more than 7,000 youth in the hall, I think
(Prolly close to 10,000)


During The Concert


Song: Pick It Up

***



Song: Jump Around

***



Song: Beautiful Savior


Somehow my camera couldn't capture the lightings effect... =(

I was there with Syen, her 2 guy friends (I forgot their names! ;P), Suit Lin, Wendy, Miki, Johnny (Wendy's bro) and Lillian (Johnny's gf). I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Joshua Chu aka Cuci (his Chinese name is Chu Chee Heng) cuz he didn't tell me he was gonna be there so I gave him a warm hug the moment I saw him. He was there with his gf, Fei Yee... =D Btw, Cuci was also involved in yesterday's "mission" (read Mission Accomplished!). He's NOT related to Jon Chu, btw... =P

Oi pandi, when are we gonna yumcha? Where's the Step Up DVD you promised me, huh? =/

No comments: