Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, VINCENT!!!

Ah, finally! I found the time to chill with my good friend, Vincent Chia last night... ;D We didn't get to meet up the last time he came back from Melbourne cuz I was too busy with college stuff and my then bf, Rogers (he got himself a new gf, btw). Anywayz, Vince and I had cocktails at All Stars Café and then we watched Ghost Rider. It was great hanging out with him! =D He's only back for 3 weeks tho... =( I wish he could come back for good sooner but he just got his PR so I guess I have to wait for another 2 years for that to happen... =/

It sucks that many good friends of mine are either studying/working overseas or they have migrated to another country... namely Chee Wah, Steph Yeoh, Amanda Wong, Deb, Pui Yee, Huiyoong, Zhiyoong and Ezra... *sighs* Oh yeah... I need to sidetrack a lil' to announce something: AMANDA IS ENGAGED!!! Congrats, girl!!! *hugz* So happy for ya!!! WOOHOO!!! ^_^

Anywayz, look what Vince bought me:







I came, I saw, I conquered. - Gaius Julius Caesar


He said this is so me... ;D

After the movie, it was way past midnight... so I was honored to be the 1st person to wish Vince a happy birthday! Or so I thought... =/ I was the 4th person to wish him, apparently... =_=" Anywayz, he took me for a joy ride in his BMW Z4 2.5i, yo! FYI, BMW Z4 2.5i is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car!!! ;D It was great having the wind in my hair with the soft convertible top down! ^_^ I had a strong urge to stand up and dance but he wouldn't lemme... kekeke... ;P I didn't manage to take pics of the car so I Dogpiled these pics online:

BMW Z4 2.5i









I want this car for my birthday!!! >.<

3 comments:

adriantai said...

remind me about this sometime the next 1-2 weeks time... heh heh...

michsue said...

oh? why...? u're gonna buy one for me??? =D

adriantai said...

oh... done. no need to remind anymore.

what?!? what...?!? heh heh... i'll let u figure it out yourself... :P