Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sleepover @ Kiyo's

Last Friday night after work, Kiyo, Angeline, Gina and I went to the Jusco in Wangsa Maju and bought lotsa food for a steamboat dinner at Kiyo's place.


This is Kiyo's luxurious condo...

***


...and her luxurious swimming pool.

***



She needs some help in interior decorating though... =P

***


Gina, Me & Kiyo

***



The 4 of us had our dinner @ 10 ish

***



The chili paddy that Angeline ate all by herself


Not long after Akira came home, I dragged Gina into Akira and Kiyo's room to have a "chat" whilst Angeline, Kiyo and Akira lit the candles on the birthday cake and switched off the lights. Then we all surprised Gina with the birthday cake and of course, the birthday song! =D



Happy 21st birthday, Gina!!!
(Her birthday is on March 17th, btw)

***


The Alcoholic

***


The ULTIMATE Alcoholic

***


Can I dig in now?

***



No, I wasn't showing the finger! >.<
I was making a pig face at the camera...

***


There's nothing sexier than making a pig face... hahaha!!!
(This is what happens when you've been single for too long)


After that, we played some card games and whoever loses had to drink. As usual, I was hoping to LOSE but Angeline and Kiyo drank more than I did so they got wasted WAY before I did... @_@ While the 2 girls were laughing and dancing in the living room, Akira and I finished the rest of the Chivas and then he challenged me to drink 2 big bottles of Carlsberg with him. However, after the 1st bottle, I went straight to bed... and then Kiyo and Angeline joined me... hehehe... =P

At the end of the night, only Akira and Gina were sober... >.< Akira was disappointed that I got wasted after only 1 bottle of beer and he vowed to drink with me again the next time we get together... =_=" That night, all 5 of us slept in the same bedroom... and guess who snored the loudest? ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drinking from the bottle of Chivas
That brings back memories
:)
I remember the last time I did that was at a mamak stall in Jalan Alor
Muahahahaha

michsue said...

mamak stall??? siao! >.<