Friday, March 16, 2007

*My 22nd Birthday Wish List*

Hey y'all, mark this on your calendar:

>>> April 19th - Saengil chukha hamnida to Michelle!!! <<<

Now you know why my bhanders call me Thick Skin Sue... ;P

Anywayz, here's my wish list:

1. Dashing & debonair boyfriend
- The only guy I wanna be with is that one guy I can't have... =/

2. Samsung R40
- It's not a want; it's a NEED. I need it for work reasons.

3. Apple 8GB iPod nano

- Okay, this is definitely a want... hehehe... my whole world revolves around music, remember? How can a person like me NOT own an iPod?

4. Zildjian Artist Series Travis Barker Drumsticks


OR
Zildjian Artist Series Tre Cool Drumsticks Natural
- I need a pair of new drum sticks cuz the current pair I'm using is not even mine... =/

5. Korean BBQ dinner and booze party (lots and lotsa soju, Chivas, Baileys, JD & Absolut Vodka) with my dearest bhanders: Jas, Yih Shin, Vic, Peter, Julz, Bin, Pui Yin, Sacha, Li Foong & Keith

Clockwise (from left): Kris, YS, Peter, Bin, Me, Sacha, Li Foong, Vic, Jas & Julz

6. Bowling session with my "committee members" of the Hoes Over Bros Association: Kiyo, Angeline & Gina.


8. Sponsored shopping spree
- At least RM 1,000

9. BMW Z4 2.5i

- It's a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car... if you didn't already know that... =D

10. A record deal with Sony BMG

- Once Juwita Suwito has given me the green light on being my vocal coach, anything's possible. Gina and I thought of forming a band called LastOneStandin... and Joe wants to be the guitarist! ;P Don't you, Joe? ^_^

Kamsa hamnida, peeps!!! ;P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah give you advance birthday wish first
A wishlist that I think I'm pretending not to see
:P
Heh heh heh
And Zildjian, the best!

michsue said...

hahaha... yeah, baybeh! ;P buy me a pair la then... ^_^

juliamoh said...

ok done.

btw, y sometimes ur font gets so big la? i thk the blind oso can see hehe1

michsue said...

erm... the fonts appear perfectly normal to me... if u r using firefox, then da fonts tend to be bigger wan... for some strange reason... but it appears normal on internet explorer... but if u r using IE after all, click View (between Edit & Favorites) and adjust it back to normal instead of "Larger" or "Largest".

michsue said...

normal as in "Medium", yah... in case u didn't know... =) hope to see u soon, girl...

blur cow said...

ok i'll be there *biiiiiiiiig smile*

btw since when youre a fan of tre cool

michsue said...

wahahaha... i'm not... ;P i just like da drum sticks only... kekeke...

juliamoh said...

not all big also. only the last few paragraphs or so. not the first time. its like reading one post...frm beginning it's normal and then it gets bigger and bigger till i had to thk twice if i had some eyesight prob kuku1

anyway, woon is one of the bhanders meh. the last time i check, we'r not together anymore.

yau wei(wendy) said...

lalalla...byk wishes lu harap ya??Saya pun buat macam tu...hehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope ur wishes can become a reality!!!! God bless you!!

michsue said...

thank u!!! ^_^ hope u're doing great in ipoh... =D