Saturday, March 24, 2007

Miss Sixty & Energie Fashion Show



Click to enlarge


Zouk has turned 3!!! That's right, Zouk has been around that long bringing us the latest in the music scenes. To celebrate their reign as KL's supreme club, they went all out, with a Hollywood-esque themed party. Jacq (my colleague; the Editor) gave me 2 complimentary passes to this event (each pass admits 2) so I brought Kiyo, Akira and Angeline with me. We walked down a red carpet (we didn't take any pics there; but our pics were taken by some random photographer... so check us out at the Zouk website), got treated to free-flow (we were late though... so we only had ONE drink... =/), and watched a Miss Sixty & Energie fashion show, hosted by Hitz.TV's Belinda Chee.

At 12.30 a.m., the management went onstage and did the official opening of Zouk's 3rd birthday celebration and then we caroused the night away at one of the 4 rooms: the Mainroom; with Terence C, Fono and Leonard T.

FYI, Cher and Da Funkie Junkie spread retro love at Velvet Underground (where Jon - my COO - and his friends were), Twilight Actiongirl go eclectic at Loft, and DJ Luqe and Shazz spin hits at the Terrace Bar.

Btw, I saw Joey G and James Baum when I was queuing up with Angeline to go into the Mainroom. They were smokin' HAWT... @_@ I saw loadsa other celebs there too... like Harith Iskandar, Stephanie Chai, and some Chinese Malaysian singers and actors (I dunno their names but I recognized them from TV). The male models from the fashion show were drop dead gorgeous, man... @_@ Dee should have been there... ;D Btw, I recognized one of the male models, Daniel Tan from Trio & A Bed (a TV show on Astro Wah Lai Toi) and he looked so much cuter in real life! Angeline, Kiyo and I were trying not scream something that would make our mothers blush when those male models strutted out with their shades on... hahaha!!! Akira claimed that if he was just a bit taller, he would be the cutest male model there...
*rolls eyes*

Later on, I found out that my friend, Eric Lim was there with his bro for a while but they didn't go in cuz his bro was underage. He said they saw Joey G at the car park tho. Btw, Eric is also a local celeb BUT he knows he will never ever receive any superstar treatment from me... *pinches Eric's once chubby cheeks* He's soooooooo bully-able... hehehe... I miss you, dude!!!

Click on these links to find out who he is:

http://michelle-kirsten.blogspot.com/2006/06/eric-lin-jian-hui.html
http://michelle-kirsten.blogspot.com/2005/12/eric-lin-jian-hui-friend-or-idol.html
http://michelle-kirsten.blogspot.com/2005/08/this-wacky-friend-of-mine-eric-lim.html


After Kiyo and Akira left, a photographer came up to Angeline and I and asked if she could snap some pics of us. She kept snapping pics of us at the dance floor like we were famous celebs and the ppl around us were looking at us curiously... kekeke... ;P Some cute guys were checking us out until 2 not-so-cute keh-leh-gwaai (weirdoes) started dancing up on us and that obviously drove the cute guys away cuz they thought Angeline and I were with those weirdoes... =_="

Anywayz, we had fun last night but I hated the music cuz it was house music... no hip-hop or R&B!
SHEESH!

Where should we go next Friday night? ^_^


These are some pics that I took before going to Zouk (routine camwhore session before going to a club):







All hail the camwhore queen!

No comments: