Friday, March 30, 2007

*This Post is Dedicated to Foo Chee Kit aka CK*

Today was CK's last day at Ixtive Media and to bid him farewell, the whole company (including the management) went on a half day leave yesterday and all 14 of us(Jacq, the Editor didn't go cuz she was unwell... =/) went to Red Box Karaoke at Sunway Pyramid at 12.30 p.m. Hehehe... ;P When we reached there, some of us were still a lil' shy cuz it had been a while since the entire company gathered together for an outing but after an hour, all hell broke loose! Most of us GIRLS (yeah, I was one of them) started behaving wildly (I dun wanna go into details... -_-) and even the quiet boys like Jerry, Kenny and Adrian shocked us with their funny antics... wahahaha!!!

Here are the pics we took:


The Ixtive Family

***


Adrian, CK, Gina & I

***


Adrian & I PATIENTLY waiting for our turn to sing...
(Kenny tengah buat apa???)

***


The Voon sisters: Jess (aka Mamajes) & Jenn

***


For some reason, Adrian & Jerry were holding hands... hmmm...

***


The 3 Designers & I

***


CTO (JS), COO (Jon) & CEO (Yoong Hui)

***


Gina, Me, Angeline & Kiyo
(The Hoes Over Bros Club)

***


Though we're from 3 different departments, we're as close as sisters... =D

***


Gina (the Copywriter), Joe (the Chief Editor) & Me

***


Yoong Hui: Michelle, you must drink more!
Me: Harh? I just bottoms up-ed with Mamajes and Jenn!

***


Mamajes shaking her booty... *weewwit!*

***


The cutest couple in Ixtive: Yoong Hui & Jenn

***




Jerry doing his "thang" while I was singing... wahahaha!!!

***


1 karaoke queen & 2 camwhores

***


Gina, Me & Kiyo
(Kiyo, bao bei, wo ai ni!!! *muaks!*)

***


My duet with Joe: Shania Twain's "From This Moment On"
(He was sitting too far away from me... =/)

***


My duet with Adrian: Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"

No comments: