Saturday, October 20, 2007

Party @ Bar Blonde

I just came back from a party at Bar Blonde organized by Arianna Tan's company. Arianna (aka Sue) is a girl I met thru Steven Teoh, Angeline's former squeeze... *ahem!* Anywayz, I went to the party with Vince Teh, Julz, Keith (Julz' bf; my former college lecturer), Vincee (my colleague; the Brand Executive) and her bf, Ron (who's also my colleague; the Art Director). Vince's friend, Joseph joined us much later. He was a cool dude... cracking lames jokes to make us laugh... hahaha... ;P (Ke-de-kut, ke-de-kut... kekeke... that was LAME with a capital L, man... hahahaha!!!)

I think the party was slammin' cuz we got 2 bottles of Black Label for FREE... hohohohoho!!! Not to mention 2 jugs of beer, as well... all free... WOOHOO... ^_^ I wish the DJ had played more hip-hop or R&B songs tho... cuz techno music dun make me feel like shaking my booty... =P

It's a shame we didn't take any pics together... =/

All in all, I had a great time with all of them... ;D They all knew about Remon's death, of coz... and they had been helping me take my mind off of it for the past week... so thanks, you guys... I love y'all! *hugz*

No comments: