Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Crazy People I Work With

Last week, we threw a farewell poolside BBQ party for Jay Najwa and Firdaus at our bungalow advertising agency in Taman Desa. Here are the pics we took:



The BBQ pit

***



My bosses: Keith (Managing Director) & Aiai (Creative Director)

***



Ravi, the Senior Copywriter (my mentor)

***



From left: Sern Sin (Art Director), Colin (Account Executive), Ron (Art Director), Jay Fong (Account Executive) & Firdaus (Copywriter former Copywriter)

***



Jay Najwa, the Account Manager former Account Manager

***



Sheikh (Art Director cum photographer of the night) & I

***



"SoftCell's Next Top Camwhores"

***



They forced me to down half a cup of Absolut Vodka... NEAT... @_@After a cup of Bloody Mary (tomato juice + vodka + salt + pepper) and half a cup of Black Label NEAT... ugh...

***



Look at my expression...

***



*gags*

***



Me, Siew Ming & Vincee doing the Charlie's Angels pose... ;P

***



The Junior Copywriter, The Brand Executive & The Graphic Designer

***



Most of us were tipsy that night...


Thankfully, nobody jumped into the swimming pool... ;P We did think of throwing Colin into the pool cuz he was totally wasted that night... but we didn't do that... =P We only took embarrassing pics of him and even tried to strip him... hohohoho!!! Sern Sin caught everything on video but I ain't gonna post those pics or the video on my blog... or Colin would kill me! ;P

***



Group pic

***



The crazy people (plus lil' Lance, Keith's nephew) of SoftCell Design & Communications


We had a lotta fun that night. I miss having Jay Najwa around... and I certainly miss my other mentor, Firdaus. He was like a father figure to me and he taught me a lot about Copywriting and the Advertising industry as a whole. All the best in your future endeavours, guys... =D

No comments: