Friday, November 23, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!

The clock reads 3.20 a.m. I just came back from the office not too long ago. Now I know why there are so many singles in the Advertising industry; we have no time for anything else besides work! >.<

Anywayz, today is FRIDAY, yo!!!

I'm in a clubbing mood... *shakes booty*

Ladies and fellas, let's partayyy!!!

***

I'm Currently Listening SHAKING MY BOOTY To:

"Give It To Me" by Timbaland feat. Nelly F. & JT

By the way, camwhoring is sooooo therapeutic... =P I took these pics last Sunday night:






I'm going retro, baybeh...


When Len Jin sees this, he's gonna start throwing durians and rambutans at me while yelling, "You vain pot!!! You're the epitome of vanity!!!"

Oh well... *shrugs*

8 comments:

InfiniteReveries said...

"When Len Jin sees this, he's gonna start throwing durians and rambutans at me while yelling, "You vain pot!!! You're the epitome of vanity!!!""


If he doesn't do that, I will.. :P

michsue said...

HAHAHA... hello to u too, stranger... ;P how haf u been la??? or rather, WHERE haf u been? =P

yau wei(wendy) said...

wah!!ur camwhore disease can't be help..Once started,very hard to cure it.lol!

Anonymous said...

Very true. Worse of all it is contagious!! COnfirm can pass one. kaka. Must be careful "p

michsue said...

wendy and vince chia... lebehhh ar u guys... ish...

vince, when r u coming back ler... miss euuu... *cries hysterically* life without u (and ur bmw z4) is hell... kekeke... ;P

Anonymous said...

Haha. Cheh miss my z4 not me :/ Me coming back only in CNY. Not cheap to fly back and forth like taxi.... Btw i think Z4 no more by the time i come back. kaka. :P

michsue said...

of coz i miss u more ler... hehehe... CNY ar? k la... i'm gonna wait... rmb to bring back da red wine u promised me and angeline... ;P y no more z4??? nvm, i'll pick u up wit my kelisa... ^_^

Anonymous said...

HAHA. How i know. :p Red wine, i promise? what the, when! what red you want? no more Z4 lor. mom dont want car. what can i do :/ who knows, i may get to drive another car when i get back, for all i know. : )