Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson: The Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived

I missed the 'live' memorial so I'm watching 'Remembering Michael Jackson' on E! right now and I can't stop crying. I don't usually cry over a celebrity's death but MJ was more than just a celebrity to me; he was a big part of my childhood. And I'm sure MJ's fans around the world who were born in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s feel the exact same way I do.


As someone whose world revolves around music, I feel his loss greatly. His music and good works had brought together people of all colours and all beliefs so the world should remember him that way and not dwell on those false allegations that were propagated against him. I do hope and pray that our one and only King of Pop is in heaven with the one and only King of kings. Thank you for your wonderfully inspiring music, Michael, for my life would not have been the same without it. See you in heaven. I love you!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

My tribute to the greatest entertainer that ever lived: