Friday, November 11, 2005

21st Day Of Internship At Batey Ads

I came to work, printed the script that I've rewritten gazillion times, and handed it to Julian Yap, the Creative Director. She had been busy today... so she said she would read it when she's free and give her feedback to me next Monday (November 14th). For the rest of the day, I did a case study for my internship report, did research on WPP and the Red Cell Network, and I typed out all the things that I've learned from my 6 mentors in the past few weeks.

Clifford was so free today... so he came up to the Creative Department and "harassed" all of us... hahaha!!! First, he playfully accused me of eating all the muruku in the container (as if!) and then he and Puven laughed at my reaction... ish... then Cliff walked past me and said that everytime he walked past me, he felt itchy! WTH! What does that mean??? Hahahaha... he's nuts... he kept teasing me today. When Jaclyn from the Finance Department came up and gave me my allowance (RM 300 - cheque), Cliff said I'm filthy rich... so I retorted, "Eh, you earn more than me, okie! I saw your cheque... RM 10K a month, right?" Then he laughed and said, "I wish!"

After a few hours, he came back up, leaned over and asked me what I was doing. I was chatting with Brandon on MSN Messenger at that time and he saw our convo! Cliff asked in a sickly sweet voice, "Who are you chatting with... chatting with boyfriend ar... why you dun chat with me wan...?" (FYI, he was just playing a fool.. he wasn't flirting with me or anything... he's MARRIED for chrissake... =P) I casually closed the chatroom window and nervously said, "Err... no la... it's just Brandon... he's my boyfriend meh..." Then Cliff winked and said, "Who knows... could be..." Haiseh... =S

Not long after that, Cliff came over AGAIN and asked me what I was doing. Then I told him that I was doing my case study. I took the opportunity to ask him some questions about the agency and he told me that our CEO doesn't practice the Open Door Policy, and then he told me about what he would do if his superior gave him a hard time, etc. Basically, he helped me to answer some of the questions in the case study... Thank God for Clifford... whew...

No comments: