Sunday, November 13, 2005

"The Girl From Ipoh"




I just came back from this stage play at KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center) called "The Girl From Ipoh" directed by Low Ngai Yuen; starring Carmen Soo, Lee Swee Keong, Season Chee, Tony Eusoff, and LiT Performers (my best friend, Priscilla Wong, is one of them). My Cross-Cultural Studies lecturer, Penny Low, was the Music Director. The play was totally awesome!!! I enjoyed it very much!!! Carmen Soo was absolutely gorgeous... and her acting was really good...

I went there with my eldest bro Kenneth; Wing Fai, Pui Lee, my pet bro, Siew Chuan; Joel (Priss' 2nd elder bro), Joycelyn (Joel's gf), Jessica (my cousin), Daniel (Jessica's husband/Priss' eldest bro), Priss' parents and Priss' aunties and uncles. I saw a lotta ppl I know there: my homegirl, Cindy Yee and her sis (Cindy is my classmate), Amanda Fonseka and her bf, Carlson Thoo (both of them are also my classmates but I ain't close to them), my college junior, ZD; and my seniors, Firdaus and Siva.

After the play, I hugged Priss and told her how proud I was of her.. ;D And we took a lotta pics together... we also took a group pic. All the guys were asking for autographs from the actors and they all wanted to be photographed with Carmen Soo... kekeke... including my bro. But he jokingly said that he doesn't want my dai sou to be mad... hahaha... ;P

Wing Fai, Pui Lee and Siew Chuan... good to see you guys again... I've really missed hanging out with ya'll... =) Hopefully we could go carolling together this year... ;)

No comments: