Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cutting Edge Youth Cell

I called Eric this morning to coax him to go to church but he refused... he totally spoilt my day! He was being so rude to me and he hurt my feelings... I was sobbing quietly in the car. He's such a jerk!!! I thought we could still be friends even after we broke up... and I wanted him to go to church on Sundays and go thru with the baptism. But now, I dun really care la...

When I went to church, everybody asked me where he was... I just shrugged and said I couldn't contact him. After the church service, I told Stephanie, Mike, Yennie, Calista and Teddy that I broke up with Eric... I told Wing Fai and Pui Lee last night too... Kenneth wasn't around so he doesn't know about it yet. Yennie and Mike (as in, Michael Starkey, Yennie's Aussie boyfriend) prayed for me and Steph before lunch today... Steph just broke up with her boyfriend too... *sighs* I'm feeling better now... thanks, you guys for praying for me... love ya'll so much... *hugz*

I was supposed to lead in Word in Cutting Edge Youth Cell meeting today but the cell meeting was cancelled at the last minute... we postponed it to the week after next. Steph had a jazz dance class to go to, Calista had to follow her, Bridget is having her violin exam on Thursday so she needed to stay at home to practice, and Benjamin left without telling us why... maybe he thought there was no meeting today. And Eric wasn't there simply becuz he's a JERK... so there was only me, Yennie, Mike and Teddy... so no point having a cell meeting.

I'm gonna do something with my hair at the end of the month! Calista and Steph are gonna bring me to the salon that they went to last week... their hair look so beautiful now... hehehe... I can hardly wait!!! ;D

No comments: