Monday, November 14, 2005

22nd Day Of Internship At Batey Ads

I went to a photo shoot for TM Online at Damansara Perdana with Maryam Mazlan (Senior Account Executive), Azamin Ali (Account Director) and Wilson Leong (Art Director). We went there together at 10 ish, and then Maryam and I went to IKEA to pick up this Swedish-Chinese 20-year-old girl named Madeline for the photo shoot. She's one of the talents for the TM Online print and billboard ad... and she looked really, REALLY gorgeous man... *turns green with envy*

There were 4 talents for this photo shoot: 2 guys and 2 girls. One guy dressed like Inspector Gadget (with the trench coat and everything else) holding a magnifying glass; and the other guy dressed like a security guard. Madeline dressed like a funky girl with shades and everything and the other lady dresses like a modern mom, sitting lazily on the couch with her laptop. Btw, the photographer looked really hot... much hotter than the 2 male talents... ;P He looked a bit like Ezra Low, my collegemate... but this photographer is even cuter!!! Hehehe...

During lunch break, 6 of us (Maryam, Min, Wilson, Emily [our client], Madeline and me) went for lunch at the cafe below the studio... it's a bookstore and cafe. I had pasta Carbonarayummy... Wilson and I talked a lot bout Chinese horror films... and then Maryam and I chatted a bit bout work, her job, her boyfriend and other girl stuff... and... Brandon... hehehe...

Oops... there I go again... gosh, what's wrong with me? Am I... in love? =S Who knows... *sighs* Maybe... maybe not... I'll find out by next week... =/

We reached the office at 4 ish whilst Wilson stayed back at the studio. I chatted with Brandon for a short while and then I was complaining about how lil' allowance I get a month from my parents... and then he offered to pay for my phone credit! I declined, of coz... but it was really sweet of him... and then we talked about stuff that made me say, "Erm... but I'm not ANYBODY to you..." And he went like, "Yeah... let's wait till you're SOMEBODY 1st..." ;P with garlic bread, onion rings and iced lemon tea...


Ezra Low Yong Yau

***

Ezra is the drummer of Family Circle

No comments: