Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Rogie and I went to Sunway Pyramid last night for dinner (we had pasta at Pizza Hut) and then we went to Asia Cafe in SS15 for MiLLa's band meeting. When we reached there, the place was crowded with football fanatics... =S KC showed us some card tricks while waiting for Sunjoong to arrive. As soon as Sunjoong and his gf, Amanda arrived, I met up with Ler Yee, who stays nearby. We met up and chatted for a short while about college and music. He was thinking of working as an Account Executive in an ad agency after he graduated... altho he majors in Marketing. I hope we'll work for the same ad agency someday... =)

He just took up guitar lessons and he jams with his band at the same studio that MiLLa goes to on Wednesday nights, Rhythmix Studio. Ler Yee and his friends go there on Tuesday nights... that's why I never bumped into him. They're looking for a vocalist and I'm keen to jam with them someday... =D

After chatting with him for less than half an hour, Rogie and I went back to Sunway Pyramid to watch The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift. It was awesome!!! Damn cool!!! You guys must watch it... ^_^

No comments: