Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Currently Listening To...

This song depicts my feelings toward a certain individual...



Wang Lee Hom
Title: Forever Love
Album: Xin Zhong De Ri Yue (Heart Of Daymoon)


ai ni, bu shi yin wei ni de mei er yi
(Love you, not because of your beauty)
wo yue lai yue ai ni
(I love you more and more)
mei ge yan shen chu dong wo de xin
(The look in your eyes touches my heart)
yin wei ni rang wo kan jian forever
(Because you make me see forever)
cai liao jie zi ji
(Then I know myself)
wei lai zhe xie ri zi yao hao hao zhen xi
(The days to come must really be treasured)

ai wo, you xie tong ku you xie bu gong ping
(Loving me, there's pain, there's unfairness)
ru guo zhen de ai wo
(If you really love me)
bu shi li suo dang ran de jue ding
(It won't be an "of course" decision)
gan dao ni de hu xi zai wo er bian
(I can feel your breathing in my ear)
xiang wei feng shen qi
(Like a magical breeze that passes by)
wen rou de an fu wo de bu an ding
(Your gentleness pacifies my feelings of unstableness)

suo yi wo yao mei tian yan jiu ni de xiao rong
(Therefore I want to study your smile everyday)
ooh... duo me zi ran
(Ooh... How natural this is)

Chorus:
Forever love... Forever love...
wo zhi xiang yong wo zhe yi bei zi qu ai ni
(The only thought in my mind is to spend my lifetime loving you)
cong jin yi hou
(From this moment on)
ni hui shi suo you
(You're my everything)
xing fu de li you
(My reason for happiness)

ai qing shi chang zui mei zui yuan de lu xing
(Love is the most beautiful and furthest journey)
yan tu yu ji ni ning
(There'll be rains and mud along the way)
ou er zu ai wo men de qian jin
(That sometimes prevent us from going on)
gan dao ni de ti wen zai wo huai li
(I can feel your heat in my arms)
xiang yang guang he xu
(As warm as the sunlight)
qiao miao de rong hua wo de bu an ding
(You magically melt my feelings of unstableness)

bu ke si yi zheng ming wo ai ni de li you
(Without a doubt this proves the reason of my love for you)
ooh... duo me zi ran
(Ooh... How natural this is)

(Chorus)

Bridge:
ni gan dong de yan jing
(Your loving eyes)
wo chen mo de sheng yin
(The silence of my voice)
fang fu jiu shi zui hao de zheng ming
(They seem to be the best evidences)
jiu rang wo zai shuo yi ci
(Let me tell you once again)
I love you...
Oh...
zhi dao yong yuan...
(Until eternity...)

(Chorus)

Forever Love...
Forever Love...
Forever Love...

No comments: